Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Map to Joerg's Neighborhood - JoergsNeighborhood.pdf

See attachment

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JoergsNeighborhood.pdf (61.8 KB, 32 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Map to Joerg's Neighborhood - JoergsNeighborhood.pdf - JoergsNeighborhood_MS.pdf

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:57:54 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

See attachment

...Jim Thompson

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf JoergsNeighborhood_MS.pdf (146.0 KB, 38 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

See attachment

Why? ;-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Jim Thompson wrote:

See attachment

Why? ;-)

So masses of usenet kooks can go lob rocks through his windows!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Here's the Street Atlas 2012 output for comparison (with the default
settings for what's shown, colors, etc.).

Definitely not quite as pretty as yours, Jim.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Joergs Neighborhood.pdf (874.2 KB, 32 views)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:13:14 -0500, Joel Koltner
wrote:

Here's the Street Atlas 2012 output for comparison (with the default
settings for what's shown, colors, etc.).

Definitely not quite as pretty as yours, Jim.

Mine is MS Streets. I could have done it in color, but I don't
usually bother with color when I print them out.

I carry MS Streets on the laptop as well. I often copy the directions
to UltraEdit, pare it down to key intersection directions, then print
at 24 point (or larger) so I can read it while it is on the passenger
car seat :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |