Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Weed Whacker string fuses to iteslf

I have a small electric weed whacker, which works quite well for it's
size. However, the string on the spool tends to adhere to itself.
Why does that happen?

I should mention that I am whacking some dense weeds. But the string
does not feed out on it's own. I have to do it manually every few
minutes. But its always stuck to itself. (Maybe I just need some new
string????) ...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.media,uk.misc

wrote in message ...

I have a small electric weed whacker, which works quite well for it's
size. However, the string on the spool tends to adhere to itself.
Why does that happen?

I should mention that I am whacking some dense weeds. But the string
does not feed out on it's own. I have to do it manually every few
minutes. But its always stuck to itself. (Maybe I just need some new
string????) ...

You're what they call a whack off.
LOL