Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Manhunt for escaped convicts drags into 19th day

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4318884900001/manhunt-for-escaped-convicts-drags-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 3:55:35 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4318884900001/manhunt-for-escaped-convicts-drags-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j

Maybe you need to get back out there...so we can feel safe?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/24/2015 4:55 PM, Oren wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4318884900001/manhunt-for-escaped-convicts-drags-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j

I wonder if they are hunkered down a few miles away or it they are
already in South America.

I feel bad for the family of the woman that helped them. Can't believe
how she screwed up her life.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 22:28:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I wonder if they are hunkered down a few miles away or it they are
already in South America.

The area is tough terrain. Bet a drone with FLIR could help.

I feel bad for the family of the woman that helped them. Can't believe
how she screwed up her life.

Second one bites the dust. Correctional Officer arrested - on the
take.
--
"Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, we can attack in any direction" -- Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/24/2015 4:55 PM, Oren wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/431888490...convicts-drags
-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j

I wonder if they are hunkered down a few miles away or it they are
already in South America.

There was Canadian National RR yard within a few miles. If my original
ride hadn't shown, I'd head that way and catch a freight.

--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:36:59 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/24/2015 4:55 PM, Oren wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/431888490...convicts-drags
-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j

I wonder if they are hunkered down a few miles away or it they are
already in South America.

There was Canadian National RR yard within a few miles. If my original
ride hadn't shown, I'd head that way and catch a freight.

That's if they know about it.

I enjoyed hitchhiking and stopped mostly because I became infatuated
with my own convertible. But I always wanted to ride freight trains.
I'm 68 now. Should I try it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 3:55:35 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4318884900001/manhunt-for-escaped-convicts-drags-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j

I know an old feller named Roger and he said his grandkids could find those escaped convicts quite easily. He said all he has to do is tell them that under no circumstances are they to go near or speak to those men. GPS tracking collar on each kid would help. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Searching Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky posted for all of us...

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:36:59 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 6/24/2015 4:55 PM, Oren wrote:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/431888490...convicts-drags
-into-19th-day/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/p4gz57j

I wonder if they are hunkered down a few miles away or it they are
already in South America.

There was Canadian National RR yard within a few miles. If my original
ride hadn't shown, I'd head that way and catch a freight.

That's if they know about it.

I enjoyed hitchhiking and stopped mostly because I became infatuated
with my own convertible. But I always wanted to ride freight trains.
I'm 68 now. Should I try it?

Definitely, ask David Jansen or Burt Lancaster for details.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*