Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fox News Reports

Monster Jam truck driver lands

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299914405001/monster-jam-truck-driver-lands-first-ever-front-flip/?playlist_id=903354961001#sp=show-clips
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 5:49:16 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Monster Jam truck driver lands

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299914405001/monster-jam-truck-driver-lands-first-ever-front-flip/?playlist_id=903354961001#sp=show-clips

Isn't that the kind of thing seen on the L.A. Freeway everyday? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Flippin Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/16/2015 04:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 5:49:16 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Monster Jam truck driver lands

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299914405001/monster-jam-truck-driver-lands-first-ever-front-flip/?playlist_id=903354961001#sp=show-clips

Isn't that the kind of thing seen on the L.A. Freeway everyday? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Flippin Monster

Takes a little more than 3 miles per hour to achieve terminal
velocity! :-)

You'd be faster walking to work. :'(
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:01:43 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 06/16/2015 04:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 5:49:16 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Monster Jam truck driver lands

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299914405001/monster-jam-truck-driver-lands-first-ever-front-flip/?playlist_id=903354961001#sp=show-clips

Isn't that the kind of thing seen on the L.A. Freeway everyday? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Flippin Monster

Takes a little more than 3 miles per hour to achieve terminal
velocity! :-)

You'd be faster walking to work. :'(

I laugh at my fellow Birminghamsters when they refer to the 2 freeways coming together in downtown Birmingham as "Malfunction Junction". I laugh because I've driven the freeways of Californiastan. -^_^-

[8~{} Uncle Freeway Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 12:24:09 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:01:43 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 06/16/2015 04:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 5:49:16 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
Monster Jam truck driver lands

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4299914405001/monster-jam-truck-driver-lands-first-ever-front-flip/?playlist_id=903354961001#sp=show-clips

Isn't that the kind of thing seen on the L.A. Freeway everyday? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Flippin Monster

Takes a little more than 3 miles per hour to achieve terminal
velocity! :-)

You'd be faster walking to work. :'(

I laugh at my fellow Birminghamsters when they refer to the 2 freeways coming together in downtown Birmingham as "Malfunction Junction". I laugh because I've driven the freeways of Californiastan. -^_^-

[8~{} Uncle Freeway Monster

Las Vegas has the "Spaghetti Bowl". You never now when a truck load of
bees or pigs turn over and escape. Even milk, eggs and large loads of
paint get away on a large scale spill.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Me and my brother were traveling through Malfunction Junction one day when I heard him yell "****!". I looked over and there was a big towed Ingersoll Rand air compressor flipping end over end down the freeway next to us. I don't know how but it stayed in its lane. That damn thing was half the size of the car we were in and it was so scary that my anus puckered up so much, the vacuum stuck me to the seat. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Terrified Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Imagine doing 65 MPH down a freeway and suddenly happen upon a
forklift in the middle of your lane. It falling off a transport
trailer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

How loud can you yell "****!"? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Profane Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/17/2015 4:39 PM, Oren wrote:

Me and my brother were traveling through Malfunction Junction one day when I heard him yell "****!". I looked over and there was a big towed Ingersoll Rand air compressor flipping end over end down the freeway next to us. I don't know how but it stayed in its lane. That damn thing was half the size of the car we were in and it was so scary that my anus puckered up so much, the vacuum stuck me to the seat. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Terrified Monster

Imagine doing 65 MPH down a freeway and suddenly happen upon a
forklift in the middle of your lane. It falling off a transport
trailer.

I avoid following trucks or trailers with stuff loaded in the open.
Couple of weeks ago on a road I use every day a pickup lost a
wheelbarrow at 65 mph and two cars crashed killing one of the drivers.
They've not found the owner yet, he kept going.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:54:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Imagine doing 65 MPH down a freeway and suddenly happen upon a
forklift in the middle of your lane. It falling off a transport
trailer.

I avoid following trucks or trailers with stuff loaded in the open.
Couple of weeks ago on a road I use every day a pickup lost a
wheelbarrow at 65 mph and two cars crashed killing one of the drivers.
They've not found the owner yet, he kept going.

I'm sorry for the travesties Once I was hit head on when a person
crossed my line. (engine. mounts all ripped out of the frame) The Jeep
buckled in half. Cop did not cite the fool., Ticked me off.

I then bought a '67 Chevy with 10 tons of Bondo :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Imagine the reaction the the driver behind a truck that just lost its
load of military torpedoes in the middle of Denver's infamous
"Mousetrap" junction of I-70 and I-25.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouset...r%29#Incidents
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

OMG!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! GEE GOLLY WIZ!! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Dead Monster