Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Fox News Reports

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 20:54:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Imagine doing 65 MPH down a freeway and suddenly happen upon a
forklift in the middle of your lane. It falling off a transport
trailer.

I avoid following trucks or trailers with stuff loaded in the open.
Couple of weeks ago on a road I use every day a pickup lost a
wheelbarrow at 65 mph and two cars crashed killing one of the drivers.
They've not found the owner yet, he kept going.

I'm sorry for the travesties Once I was hit head on when a person
crossed my line. (engine. mounts all ripped out of the frame) The Jeep
buckled in half. Cop did not cite the fool., Ticked me off.

I then bought a '67 Chevy with 10 tons of Bondo :-)