Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default WITH THESE GIGS, I HEREBY RULE

Stand by to warp to 8 gigs, Mister Soooloooo!
AWAY!!!!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 6/15/2015 2:28 PM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese wrote:
Stand by to warp to 8 gigs, Mister Soooloooo!
AWAY!!!!!!

Just say NO to drugz, Coloon! LOLOK

Er............. No! Pleasance is my LOVE DRUG, you old wrinkled scrotum
muncher.
LOL

p.s. Ah, say there, miss. Did you know that mister soooloo is a gay asian
man. He liked it up the bum.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:28:49 -0700, "Col. Edmund J. Burke"
wrote:

Stand by to warp to 8 gigs, Mister Soooloooo!
AWAY!!!!!!

What is it about the Internet that attracts mental cases seeking
attention... opps...
Posted to alt.home.repair

| What is it about the Internet that attracts mental cases seeking
| attention... opps...

It would help if you don't answer troll posts
at all. It just makes it look like there might
be a real conversation going on. Everyone
knows about this guy. There's no need to
discuss it.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

Stand by to warp to 8 gigs, Mister Soooloooo!
AWAY!!!!!!

What is it about the Internet that attracts mental cases seeking
attention... opps...

About six inches I reckon.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

Stand by to warp to 8 gigs, Mister Soooloooo!
AWAY!!!!!!

What is it about the Internet that attracts mental cases seeking
attention... opps...

About six inches I reckon.

Is that all yer average ladyboy offers you, Coloon? LOLOK

That was not being referenced here, you filthy gutter slut!
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mayayana" wrote in message ...

| What is it about the Internet that attracts mental cases seeking
| attention... opps...

It would help if you don't answer troll posts
at all. It just makes it look like there might
be a real conversation going on. Everyone
knows about this guy. There's no need to
discuss it.

Funny. Always a woman trying to tell a man what to do.

whirl-a-gigs David Lesher Metalworking 6 February 20th 13 06:09 AM
Apple 30 Or 60 Gigs Video ipod .... Uk Enquiry VW Internet Electronics Repair 12 March 15th 07 11:16 PM
30 Gigs of schematics WatchOut Electronics Repair 14 November 18th 05 12:28 PM
30 gigs of schematics, all brands and current Tech Data Electronics Repair 39 November 14th 05 08:30 PM
30 gigs of schematics, all brands and current Tech Data Electronics Repair 2 November 6th 05 08:32 PM