Tech Data

Default 30 gigs of schematics, all brands and current

Until Dec 1, 2005 a 15.00 donation buys one full year membership. After
that, the price will go to 60.00 per year, 20.00 for 3 months and 10.00
a month to help cover server costs and maintenance. The 10 and 20.00
signups will have some limitations per day. At the moment there is
30gigabytes of schematics and tech tips and will soon swell to over 70
gigs. Download what you need and share what you have. Not a scam and no
one trying to get rich and bail out! You're paying for the privilege of
taking part in one of the best resources technicians have ever had
available. The choice is easy. 15.00 once, or go the next year begging
people to look up a part number for you. This IS the big picture! With
broadband, you could recoup your 15.00 in 30 seconds. It's a no
brainer. www.techdata-kicksass.net

I'll gladly sign on the dotted line if I know I'm getting something
useful. You give no idea of the content. I think you're going to need a
listing of contents at the very least before you'l get many bites.

Come on, to pay for it I need to see that you have content relevant to
what I fix. You could have a goldmine for MRO or robotics and not ****
for me, or you could have a goldmine for me.

I have no problem paying a fee, I just need to know you have what I
need.

Mainly I need info for large screen direct view CRT sets, CRT based
RPTVs and LCD direct or projo. Plasma TV has not crossed my bench as of
yet, but there's always a first time. Schemes for DVDs, VCRs, stereo
equipment are not critical for me, but if you gotem good.

Schemes for units that use proprietary chips are also in demand. Also
any data on chips that you can't get on datasheetarchive or
alldatasheet are sometimes needed.

JURB

Tech Data

Click on the link and hit the email button on the site info page. I
guarantee the site will blow your doors off! All the latest Pioneer Hi
Defs and audio and WAY too much to list here. I'll be glad to tell all
about it. I've been servicing consumer grade electronics for 25 yrs and
I'm not offering some bull**** Sams 874 or tube crap. This is all up to
date literature. The biggest thing lacking at the moment is high end
audio prints which I'm working on. Have some Mac, Onkyo, Crown and so
on, but it's all a work in progress. Are you willing to share what you
have???? Show you mine if you'll show me yours!