Default 30 gigs of schematics, all brands and current

I'll gladly sign on the dotted line if I know I'm getting something
useful. You give no idea of the content. I think you're going to need a
listing of contents at the very least before you'l get many bites.

Come on, to pay for it I need to see that you have content relevant to
what I fix. You could have a goldmine for MRO or robotics and not ****
for me, or you could have a goldmine for me.

I have no problem paying a fee, I just need to know you have what I
need.

Mainly I need info for large screen direct view CRT sets, CRT based
RPTVs and LCD direct or projo. Plasma TV has not crossed my bench as of
yet, but there's always a first time. Schemes for DVDs, VCRs, stereo
equipment are not critical for me, but if you gotem good.

Schemes for units that use proprietary chips are also in demand. Also
any data on chips that you can't get on datasheetarchive or
alldatasheet are sometimes needed.

JURB