Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Default TEQUILA LIME SAUSAGES

Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the slightest
jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a Xmas goose, my
hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

--
The size of my ****s has been greatly appreciated.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

"Bill (not Jillians)" wrote in message
On 6/6/2015 11:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:

Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the
slightest jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a
Xmas goose, my hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

ting

Ting? Sounds like yer cockring fell off?
LOL That oughta get Miss Recktum's attenshion. After all, he/she is a
****ing whore!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 08:05:22 -0700, "Col. Edmund Burke" wrote:

Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the slightest
jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a Xmas goose, my
hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

Sounds like you need to get a nice, deep, cedar bucket
like us sensible folks.

--
Sir Gregory
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 6/6/2015 8:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the
slightest jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a
Xmas goose, my hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

Congratulations, Coloon! A dump well done! LOLOK

You ARE a dump! You LIVE in a dump, and you EAT ****.
That aboot sums thangs up for you.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

In article ,
says...

Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the slightest
jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a Xmas goose, my
hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

I ate too many cherries a few days ago, and has a similar experience...
except without the hemorrhoids, because I don't take it in the ass like
"some" people.

--
Checkmate
The most widely-read author in AUK
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

In article ,
says...

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 6/6/2015 8:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the
slightest jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a
Xmas goose, my hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

Congratulations, Coloon! A dump well done! LOLOK

You ARE a dump! You LIVE in a dump, and you EAT ****.
That aboot sums thangs up for you.
LOL

WOW! You sure put HIM in his place, Kernel. That's the way I would
have dressed down an insubordinate subordinate in Nam!

--
Checkmate
The most widely-read author in AUK
"Usenet, without a net!" (TM)
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2015
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 11:14:02 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

In article ,
says...

Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the slightest
jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a Xmas goose, my
hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

I ate too many cherries a few days ago, and has a similar experience...
except without the hemorrhoids, because I don't take it in the ass like
"some" people.

So, you're an oral kinda guy. Good for you!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 11:21:02 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
In article ,
says...
"NEMO" wrote in message
On 6/6/2015 8:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the
slightest jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a
Xmas goose, my hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

Congratulations, Coloon! A dump well done! LOLOK

You ARE a dump! You LIVE in a dump, and you EAT ****.
That aboot sums thangs up for you.
LOL

WOW! You sure put HIM in his place, Kernel. That's the way I would
have dressed down an insubordinate subordinate in Nam!

Wow, I never knew there was any such thing as an E-1/2

LOL!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

"Checkmate" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

"NEMO" wrote in message
[...]

YOU WERE NEVER IN NAM, YOU PANTIWASTE!
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

In article ,
says...

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Jun 2015 11:14:02 -0700, Checkmate
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Had 'em fer breakfast.......... It wasn't long before I felt the
slightest
jab at my innards. Within ten minutes I was ****ting like a Xmas goose,
my
hemorrhoids lapping at the murky toilet water.

Discuss......................

I ate too many cherries a few days ago, and has a similar experience...
except without the hemorrhoids, because I don't take it in the ass like
"some" people.

So, you're an oral kinda guy. Good for you!!!

LOL!

Don't encourage him.

--
Checkmate
The most widely-read author in AUK
"Usenet, without a net!" (TM)
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2015
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

In article ,
says...

"Checkmate" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

"NEMO" wrote in message
[...]

Yer damned right I was! I even knew about Obesitol, and YOU DIDN'T,
because YER A RUBE!

--
Checkmate
The most widely-read author in AUK
"Usenet, without a net!" (TM)
KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
Copyright © 2015
all rights reserved
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

On 6/7/2015 9:20 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Remember, I am a world-class wannabe.

Fixed it for ya, cornhole.