Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lOOKINGFOR WOOD

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST PLACE FOR CHAEP LUNBER? I'M BUIDLING A BOMB
SHELTER.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Roberto El Construier" wrote in message
newsan$8a833$367d648b$b2ed27fd$32945723@constrie r.com...
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST PLACE FOR CHAEP LUNBER? I'M BUIDLING A BOMB
SHELTER.

I got some wood here in me trousers.
Does that count?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:08:36 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Roberto El Construier" wrote in message
newsan$8a833$367d648b$b2ed27fd$32945723@constrie r.com...
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST PLACE FOR CHAEP LUNBER? I'M BUIDLING A BOMB
SHELTER.

I got some wood here in me trousers.
Does that count?

He's not looking for a toothpick Burka Boy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tumescent Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:08:36 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Roberto El Construier" wrote in message
newsan$8a833$367d648b$b2ed27fd$32945723@constrie r.com...
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST PLACE FOR CHAEP LUNBER? I'M BUIDLING A BOMB
SHELTER.

I got some wood here in me trousers.
Does that count?

He's not looking for a toothpick Burka Boy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tumescent Monster

LOL! Good 'un, sonny boy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HO THAT WAS FUNNY

I NEED ABOUT THREE CHORDS FOR A NEW DECK I'M BUILDING IN MY SIDE YARD.

On Sat, 06 Jun 2015 11:04:03 -0700, Col. Edmund Burke looked for a new
puppy:

wrote:
"Roberto El Construier" wrote in
message newsan$8a833$367d648b$b2ed27fd$32945723@constrie r.com...
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BEST PLACE FOR CHAEP LUNBER? I'M BUIDLING A
BOMB SHELTER.

I got some wood here in me trousers.
Does that count?

He's not looking for a toothpick Burka Boy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tumescent Monster

LOL! Good 'un, sonny boy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT MILL CREEK LUMBER - http://www.yelp.com/biz/mill-
creek-lumber-and-supply-broken-arrow

On Mon, 08 Jun 2015 05:20:34 +0000, Roberto El Construier looked for a new
puppy: