Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage Door Repair

Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

[8~{} Uncle Garage Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/06/2015 09:12 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message ...
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

Aw come on!
Have some javascript/flash/silverlite crap-ads delivered to your browser while you watch an idiot drive through a garage door.
It'll be fun!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downt...age/vi-BBkEKnv
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 8:15:53 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

The link works just fine Burka Man. It goes to the tinyurl preview so folks will know where the shortened URL is going. It's a safety measure so you will know it's not a malware site. If you scroll down, you will see "Proceed to this site". Internet users with any intelligence know how "tinyurl.com" works. You could try learning how to use The Internet. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Smart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"FecesBook" wrote in message
On 06/06/2015 09:12 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

Aw come on!
Have some javascript/flash/silverlite crap-ads delivered to your browser
while you watch an idiot drive through a garage door.
It'll be fun!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/downt...age/vi-BBkEKnv

I gots all that. In fact, I gots two browsers! Yeah, I'm rich!
YAY!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 8:15:53 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

The link works just fine Burka Man. It goes to the tinyurl preview so folks
will know where the shortened URL is going. It's a safety measure so you
will know it's not a malware site. If you scroll down, you will see "Proceed
to this site". Internet users with any intelligence know how "tinyurl.com"
works. You could try learning how to use The Internet. 8-)

oKAY, little feller. Next time I'm bonin' yer wife, I'll ask her to help
me.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2015 6:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

[8~{} Uncle Garage Monster

I had an elderly neighbor do that, right before they pulled her driver's
license.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:39:54 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/6/2015 6:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

[8~{} Uncle Garage Monster

I had an elderly neighbor do that, right before they pulled her driver's
license.

But was it on her bucket list? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bucket Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:12:32 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 8:15:53 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

The link works just fine Burka Man. It goes to the tinyurl preview so folks
will know where the shortened URL is going. It's a safety measure so you
will know it's not a malware site. If you scroll down, you will see "Proceed
to this site". Internet users with any intelligence know how "tinyurl.com"
works. You could try learning how to use The Internet. 8-)

oKAY, little feller. Next time I'm bonin' yer wife, I'll ask her to help
me.
LOL

Poor Burka Boy, 13 years old and upset because the grownups won't take him seriously. I'm sure my wife would let me know if a 13 year old was bonin' her. There's only one problem, I'd have to be married first. You're still batting zero Burka Boy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Troll Killer Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2015 11:52 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:39:54 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/6/2015 6:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

[8~{} Uncle Garage Monster

I had an elderly neighbor do that, right before they pulled her driver's
license.

But was it on her bucket list? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bucket Monster

Don't know and didn't see it although huge dent was on incoming side.

Sometime afterward she was asking a neighbor to get her car
re-registered as she could not drive any more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 12:35:19 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/6/2015 11:52 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:39:54 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/6/2015 6:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

[8~{} Uncle Garage Monster

I had an elderly neighbor do that, right before they pulled her driver's
license.

But was it on her bucket list? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bucket Monster

Don't know and didn't see it although huge dent was on incoming side.

Sometime afterward she was asking a neighbor to get her car
re-registered as she could not drive any more.

I'm letting a friend use my SUV while I'm in the nursing and rehab center. I do all my banking and bill paying via The Internet but there are some things that must be done in person so my friend is taking care of them for me. He goes shopping for me too and smuggles in my naproxen sodium for me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster

Garage door repair Timfy UK diy 2 November 28th 07 04:00 PM
garage door repair question. icandoit Home Repair 6 October 10th 06 05:34 PM
Garage Door Repair? Celeste548 Home Repair 2 August 30th 06 03:32 AM
Garage Door repair [email protected] Home Repair 2 December 7th 05 10:34 PM
Garage door repair s--p--o--n--i--x UK diy 6 March 31st 05 12:17 PM