Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage Door Repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:12:32 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 8:15:53 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Uncle Monster" wrote in message
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

I doesn't go to poasted web sites, little feller.
So stick it.
LOL

The link works just fine Burka Man. It goes to the tinyurl preview so folks
will know where the shortened URL is going. It's a safety measure so you
will know it's not a malware site. If you scroll down, you will see "Proceed
to this site". Internet users with any intelligence know how "tinyurl.com"
works. You could try learning how to use The Internet. 8-)

oKAY, little feller. Next time I'm bonin' yer wife, I'll ask her to help
me.
LOL

Poor Burka Boy, 13 years old and upset because the grownups won't take him seriously. I'm sure my wife would let me know if a 13 year old was bonin' her. There's only one problem, I'd have to be married first. You're still batting zero Burka Boy. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Troll Killer Monster