Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Garage Door Repair

On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 12:35:19 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/6/2015 11:52 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 10:39:54 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/6/2015 6:27 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Watch this old fella fix his garage door for good. 8-)

http://preview.tinyurl.com/nezhkcm

[8~{} Uncle Garage Monster

I had an elderly neighbor do that, right before they pulled her driver's
license.

But was it on her bucket list? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bucket Monster

Don't know and didn't see it although huge dent was on incoming side.

Sometime afterward she was asking a neighbor to get her car
re-registered as she could not drive any more.

I'm letting a friend use my SUV while I'm in the nursing and rehab center. I do all my banking and bill paying via The Internet but there are some things that must be done in person so my friend is taking care of them for me. He goes shopping for me too and smuggles in my naproxen sodium for me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gimpy Monster