Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Even a Professional Handyman cant Fix this.......

http://www.cjultra.com/images/hentai_boobs.gif

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 3:43:27 AM UTC-5, wrote:
http://www.cjultra.com/images/hentai_boobs.gif

It looks like it needs a new support structure and retaining wall. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Fixit Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

wrote in message
http://www.cjultra.com/images/hentai_boobs.gif

I don't prefer women with overly ample mammary glands as they tend to
distract me from my penchant towards nice asses and legs. Just sayin'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
http://www.cjultra.com/images/hentai_boobs.gif

Crazy glue will fix it, no problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 May 2015 03:43:14 -0500, wrote:

http://www.cjultra.com/images/hentai_boobs.gif

I didn't see a problem needing fixin

Posted to alt.home.repair,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 5/31/2015 8:54 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
wrote in message
http://www.cjultra.com/images/hentai_boobs.gif

I don't prefer women with overly ample mammary glands as they tend to
distract me from my penchant towards nice asses and legs. Just sayin'.

Not to mention layboyz and their cocks, eh Coloon?

What? I never see and cocks since you've always got them up yer FAT ASS!
LMFAO!!

Need Professional Movers? [email protected] Home Repair 2 July 2nd 12 03:17 PM
Are these guys doing a professional job Metspitzer Home Repair 9 August 16th 11 01:48 PM
How to do professional grout Ed[_7_] UK diy 21 November 3rd 10 01:52 PM
professional solution Nimit UK diy 1 February 8th 09 01:06 AM
Why professional use only Bill Gardener UK diy 3 December 1st 03 12:57 PM