Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need Professional Movers?

The process of ''relocating'' oneself and/or one's legal possessions from one place (such as a house or a workplace) to another is called Moving. But usually moving is referred to the relocation of an individual or a family from its residence to elsewhere, which can be nearby or can be somewhere far like the next city. Moving can be stressful.

For more information please visit website : http://www.benhur.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I recommend not using Benhur moving (was: Need Professional Movers?)

I am posting this reply here in the usenet newsgroup "alt.home.repair"
in addition to sending this via e-mail to the following addresses:

For anyone at BenHur moving that has received this message, please post
any response or follow-up in public to the usenet newsgroup
"alt.home.repair". Do not try to e-mail me because I am using a
non-functional e-mail address.

A recent posting to the newsgroup alt.home.repair by your company (or by
someone you contracted to perform internet advertising for you) has
motived this response.

It is a violation of usenet protocals to post advertising.

Your efforts to promote yourself will backfire on you, and you will face
derision and ridicule by posting advertising on usenet.

For example, here is a link to your BBB report:

http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/bus...bronx-ny-23691

Out of 33 complaints, 31 are for your moving service, and 2 are for
advertising/sales issues.

For your information, here is a copy of the post in question:

=============

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Need Professional Movers?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:46:52 -0700 (PDT)

The process of ''relocating'' oneself and/or one's legal possessions
from one place (such as a house or a workplace) to another is called
Moving. But usually moving is referred to the relocation of an
individual or a family from its residence to elsewhere, which can be
nearby or can be somewhere far like the next city. Moving can be
stressful.

For more information please visit website:
http://(www.advertizing-link_removed.com)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 05:46:52 -0700, charlottearchange1 wrote:
some stuff

I read your name as Charlotte Ear-Change, which was amusing enough of a
Monday morning that I ignored the rest of your message.