Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving

Default MY ****Z THIS MORNING (Surprise 0_0!)

Excellent! I'll rate it a ten. ^@^ Yaaas. And when I looked down, there
was Miss Recktum, sitting on a log. **** log that is. I paused, frowning .
.. . thinking about her being a squatter in my rectum only moments prior.
(Recktum squatter? Get it?) And now she's doing the dog paddle alongside my
steamy turds. . . . Then, as I reached for the toilet handle, which would
send this Turd Goddess down **** Rapids, she screamed, "Noooo! You can't do
this to me!" A moment later she was swirling around the bowl, dog paddling
into her own private VORTEX TO ****TER HELL! Chuckling, I shut the lid and
pulled up my trousers.

LOL

--
In a more universal sense, we only get one thing. You know...a head stone if
we're lucky; if not, green grass.

No surprise there, then. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 56 November 24th 14 11:48 AM
It was a surprise after all. Frank[_17_] Home Repair 1 June 19th 14 02:33 AM
Surprise Bill Wright[_2_] UK diy 3 October 19th 13 12:45 PM
Surprise! Gramp's shop[_2_] Woodworking 11 October 22nd 12 08:50 PM
Surprise ! Snag[_3_] Metalworking 10 June 20th 11 05:08 PM