Posted to alt.home.repair

Default It was a surprise after all.

On 6/16/2014 10:11 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
Frank posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 6/16/2014 3:06 PM, Guv Bob wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message ...
Hi,
We had our 2 yo dog's DNA analyzed and the result was kinda surprising.
We thought it was some Husky, shepherd, lab. mix mutt rescued from
nearby native reserve when he was new born puppy. B4 we submit the
request for the DNA test, DNAMydog asked us to guess what Walter(dog's
name) might be. So after family discussion, we listed Husky(coz it has
blue eyes), Lab.(coz it likes water and looks like one), Beagle(coz it
always sniffs around), shepherd(coz it has big tail like them) He weighs
~70 lbs. large medium size body. DNA report shows Husky, Airedale
Terrier, Keeshond, Rhodesian ridge back, Whippet. Very interesting and
unexpected. Now we can confirm those dogs' traits in him. After all he
is very healthy, good looking, calm, smart dog inheriting only good
genes from those 5 dog breeds. Atta boy, Walter.

Must be nice having money to burn.

We were talking about DNA yesterday at father's day party about a son
that had his tested.

He was disappointed that there was no African DNA as he might have taken
advantage of that.

They found Italian and Russian-Lithuanian (me) and Greek, Turkish, Asia
Minor (wife). But where did the European Jew come from?

Probably you in the Russian-Lithuanian ancestry. That's why you don't hate
Jews. We probably all some of in us. How much did that cost? Part of the
arrest cost? 8-)

Could be or could be wife as areas overlap. European Jew is not a
geographic area but areas the Jews spread to. Son is 6%. My wife is
thinking about getting it done and we might pin down more of the source.
Maybe I am Jewish as I am tight with money.

Another son's sister in law who is very interested in genealogy and a
DAR member had her's done and there was 1% African. She insisted
parents be tested
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message ...
[...]

You are aware that Judaism is a religion, not a somatic type, right?

It's not something that a DNA test is able to determine.

At best, the DNA test can tell you that an ancestor was from the
middle east.

Actually, not true. The DNA can say you have Jewish ancestry, or Arab
ancestry, because Jewish is more than JUST a religion.

Surprise Bill Wright[_2_] UK diy 3 October 19th 13 12:45 PM
Surprise! Gramp's shop[_2_] Woodworking 11 October 22nd 12 08:50 PM
Surprise ! Snag[_3_] Metalworking 10 June 20th 11 05:08 PM
What a surprise... The Medway Handyman UK diy 29 February 17th 09 08:26 PM