Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wells Fargo rant

I was a Wells Fargo customer when it was called South Trust. That has
been at least 15 years ago probably 20.

When it was South Trust I could set up a payee by just entering the
phone number. 20 years later it tries to guess who I am going to send
the check to when I start typing.

I enter the zip code and it still requires City and State.

Progress
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/15/2015 06:11 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
I was a Wells Fargo customer when it was called South Trust. That has
been at least 15 years ago probably 20.

When it was South Trust I could set up a payee by just entering the
phone number. 20 years later it tries to guess who I am going to send
the check to when I start typing.

I enter the zip code and it still requires City and State.

Progress

Probably not a bad safety measure...if you transposed two numbers, it
could end up being a different city.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Seymore4Head" wrote in message

I enter the zip code and it still requires City and State.

The way some cities are the zip code may not really be the name of the city.