Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kirstie Alley denies guilt

Christie ally pleads guilty in New Jersey - George Washington Bridge
scandal.

Kirstie Alley forced to deny guilt. Plus, she complains, they spelled
my name wrong.

It's almost half-way down, just past "Rachel Rosenthal" before you get
to her picture, which is the good part, not great but good:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ly-the-former/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/entert...hris-christie/

Also, don't forget Alley Sheedie and Sheedi Kirstie.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:18:39 -0400, micky
wrote:

Christie ally pleads guilty in New Jersey - George Washington Bridge
scandal.

Kirstie Alley forced to deny guilt. Plus, she complains, they spelled
my name wrong.

It's almost half-way down, just past "Rachel Rosenthal" before you get
to her picture, which is the good part, not great but good:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ly-the-former/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/01/entert...hris-christie/

I think she did it. Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:42:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.

.... rubber necks and gawkers are what really slow the traffic
--
I like Guns and Titties
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/15 2:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:42:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.

... rubber necks and gawkers are what really slow the traffic

I hope she had no part in the coverup.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 09 May 2015 16:10:31 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

On 5/9/15 2:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:42:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.

... rubber necks and gawkers are what really slow the traffic

I hope she had no part in the coverup.

Once you see a boob, you want to see all the boobie titties. The worst
were nice, the best where better.

Can't help myself. Been afflicted since I was knee high to a
grasshopper.
--
"I am the infidel your Imam warned you about." Jan Morgan, Gun
Cave Indoor Firing Range operator.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/9/15 2:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:42:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.

... rubber necks and gawkers are what really slow the traffic

I hope she had no part in the coverup.

Once you see a boob, you want to see all the boobie titties. The worst
were nice, the best where better.

Can't help myself. Been afflicted since I was knee high to a
grasshopper.

I was afflicted years before I saw one. I don't drive anywhere without
an observer to take notes for me. That way I don't end up with neck
strain a line of tailgaters.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 5/9/15 2:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:42:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.

... rubber necks and gawkers are what really slow the traffic

I hope she had no part in the coverup.

Once you see a boob, you want to see all the boobie titties. The worst
were nice, the best where better.

Can't help myself. Been afflicted since I was knee high to a
grasshopper.

I was afflicted years before I saw one. I don't drive anywhere without
an observer to take notes for me. That way I don't end up with neck
strain a line of tailgaters.

Everyone knows that titsing while driving is very dangerous. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Bobbie Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

J Burns posted for all of us...

wrote:

On 5/9/15 2:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 09 May 2015 13:42:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Stood at the toll both with boobs hanging out and
traffic slowed to a halt.

... rubber necks and gawkers are what really slow the traffic

I hope she had no part in the coverup.

Once you see a boob, you want to see all the boobie titties. The worst
were nice, the best where better.

Can't help myself. Been afflicted since I was knee high to a
grasshopper.

I was afflicted years before I saw one. I don't drive anywhere without
an observer to take notes for me. That way I don't end up with neck
strain a line of tailgaters.

That is why you should always have someone else drive. You can always ask
the f/m driver next to you to show you her tits. If she objects just mumble
"Typical nice fine weather"

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*