Posted to alt.home.repair

Default US Navy stationing aircraft carrier

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/SHOWDOWNIRAN_20150420_143128.jpg

.... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 3:15:59 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/SHOWDOWNIRAN_20150420_143128.jpg

... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

Are these the same Iranians Dear Leader and Kerry had a
deal with on nukes? The deal where the Iranians said,
no, you can't inspect at will, you have to take off all the
sanctions day one, while Dear leader said the deal was the
opposite? The same Iranians that have been chanting death
to America the whole time?

Oren, did you see what Dear Leader said just a couple days
ago when asked what he thought about Putin sending SA300
air defense missles to Iran? Why, Dear Leader said that he
was surprised Putin had not done it earlier. He said US
relations with Russia are bad, so he's not surprised, it
made sense, it was a high dollar deal, etc. Basically
instead of expressing outrage, he endorsed it.

They say jaws dropped in Israel. But not my jaw and I'm
sure not yours. It's the kind of simple, naive minded buffoonery
I've come to expect.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.c...HOWDOWNIRAN_20
150420_143128.jpg

... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

What could possibly go wrong with that idea...
Gulf of Tonkin, Part Deux?
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/20/2015 02:00 PM, trader_4 wrote:
They say jaws dropped in Israel. But not my jaw and I'm
sure not yours. It's the kind of simple, naive minded buffoonery
I've come to expect.

The next time Israel wants to take a little ride and blow something up
in Iran, they may be surprised. If I lived in that neighborhood I'd want
some defensive missiles too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/20/2015 06:49 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
What could possibly go wrong with that idea...
Gulf of Tonkin, Part Deux?

I think were up to Gulf of Tonkin IX by now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Well, at least there is one"Leader" that understands what it
means
http://www.westernjournalism.com/wat...rd-him-before/
And what is even scarier is that Maher gets it, too. But not
our beloved leader!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/20/2015 3:15 PM, Oren wrote:
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/SHOWDOWNIRAN_20150420_143128.jpg

... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

Some years ago, I'd have thought the US military
was acting in defense of truth, justice and the
American way. Now days, not sure.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 10:05:58 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 04/20/2015 02:00 PM, trader_4 wrote:
They say jaws dropped in Israel. But not my jaw and I'm
sure not yours. It's the kind of simple, naive minded buffoonery
I've come to expect.

The next time Israel wants to take a little ride and blow something up
in Iran, they may be surprised. If I lived in that neighborhood I'd want
some defensive missiles too.

So, I see you're in favor of Iran being allowed to build
nukes. The last time Israel hit Iran, it set Iran back 20
years in building a bomb. The next ride over Iran, there's
a good chance it will be US boys, to put them out of business
again. Unless of course they already have nukes by the time
the next president arrives.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:49:10 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

What could possibly go wrong with that idea...
Gulf of Tonkin, Part Deux?

Show down at Strait of Hormuz?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/Stra%C3%9Fe_von_Hormuz.jpg

Shoot Out at Gulf of Aden Corral?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Gulf_of_Aden_map.png
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.-- James Madison
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:48:26 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/20/2015 3:15 PM, Oren wrote:
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/SHOWDOWNIRAN_20150420_143128.jpg

... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

Some years ago, I'd have thought the US military
was acting in defense of truth, justice and the
American way. Now days, not sure.

I'll point you to recent recipients of the Medal of Honor, some still
alive, fought in battle not long ago.
--
"Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, we can attack in any direction" -- Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:06:10 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 04/20/2015 02:00 PM, trader_4 wrote:
They say jaws dropped in Israel. But not my jaw and I'm
sure not yours. It's the kind of simple, naive minded buffoonery
I've come to expect.

The next time Israel wants to take a little ride and blow something up
in Iran, they may be surprised. If I lived in that neighborhood I'd want
some defensive missiles too.

Dear Leader didn't give Israel air fuel tanker support (they need it
to make the round trip). They could have done business years ago.
About that time dear leader snitched about Israel's plan to launch
from Turkey. Spit!
--
"Tout what he’s already done. Say the public’s in his corner. Demand Congress do something. Lament Washington dysfunction. Lay out his own plan. Avoid details. Urge voters to keep up the pressure. Warn it won’t be easy. Bask in the applause. It’s the fill-in-the-blank approach to selling a presidential agenda: same template, just adjusted for the topic." -- CARRIE BUDOFF BROWN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2015 12:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:48:26 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Some years ago, I'd have thought the US military
was acting in defense of truth, justice and the
American way. Now days, not sure.

I'll point you to recent recipients of the Medal of Honor, some still
alive, fought in battle not long ago.

Were they following orders of our C in C, or
were they doing the right thing on their own?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015 12:15:51 -0700, Oren wrote:

... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

.... "US WARPLANES LAUNCH from the deck of the USS Theodore Roosevelt —
under the protective eye of the guided-missile cruiser USS Normandy —
to fly 'manned reconnaissance' of an Iranian convoy believed carrying
weapons destined for Shiite Houthi rebels in Yemen, setting up the
possibility of a naval confrontation between the US and Iran."
--
"Tout what he’s already done. Say the public’s in his corner. Demand Congress do something. Lament Washington dysfunction. Lay out his own plan. Avoid details. Urge voters to keep up the pressure. Warn it won’t be easy. Bask in the applause. It’s the fill-in-the-blank approach to selling a presidential agenda: same template, just adjusted for the topic." -- CARRIE BUDOFF BROWN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:00:14 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/21/2015 12:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:48:26 -0400, Stormin Mormon
Some years ago, I'd have thought the US military
was acting in defense of truth, justice and the
American way. Now days, not sure.

I'll point you to recent recipients of the Medal of Honor, some still
alive, fought in battle not long ago.

Were they following orders of our C in C, or
were they doing the right thing on their own?

You answered your own question.

Duty Honor and Country !
--
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile - hoping it will eat him last" -- Winston Churchill