Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default US Navy stationing aircraft carrier

On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 3:15:59 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
http://a57.foxnews.com/www.foxnews.com/images/root_images/0/0/SHOWDOWNIRAN_20150420_143128.jpg

... USS Theodore Roosevelt is steaming toward the waters off Yemen
and will join other American ships prepared to intercept any Iranian
vessels carrying weapons to the Houthi rebels fighting in Yemen.

Are these the same Iranians Dear Leader and Kerry had a
deal with on nukes? The deal where the Iranians said,
no, you can't inspect at will, you have to take off all the
sanctions day one, while Dear leader said the deal was the
opposite? The same Iranians that have been chanting death
to America the whole time?

Oren, did you see what Dear Leader said just a couple days
ago when asked what he thought about Putin sending SA300
air defense missles to Iran? Why, Dear Leader said that he
was surprised Putin had not done it earlier. He said US
relations with Russia are bad, so he's not surprised, it
made sense, it was a high dollar deal, etc. Basically
instead of expressing outrage, he endorsed it.

They say jaws dropped in Israel. But not my jaw and I'm
sure not yours. It's the kind of simple, naive minded buffoonery
I've come to expect.