Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

Another great decision made by our fearless leader. We should try to
get the five Gitmo guests back in return for Bergdahl. My guess is they
would not take him, let alone undo the deal.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

and that has what to do with home repair?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2015 2:11 PM, Oren wrote:
Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

Charged but NOT convicted.

BTW - it was OT.

Posted to alt.home.repair

IGot2P wrote:
On 3/25/2015 2:11 PM, Oren wrote:
Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and
abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

Charged but NOT convicted.

BTW - it was OT.

oh for ****s sake, couldn't you tell that by the subject
line?
Just can't fix stupid!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2015 3:30 PM, Ken wrote:

Another great decision made by our fearless leader. We should try to
get the five Gitmo guests back in return for Bergdahl. My guess is they
would not take him, let alone undo the deal.

I'd like a word for Gitmo prisoners. Gitmers?
Gitguests? Gitmites? There ought to be a word.

Agree, it would be nice to have the five Gitmers
back, as they were probably doing all kinds of
damage out in the wild. That deserter doesn't
impress me as being all that dangerous.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/25/2015 3:33 PM, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Oren wrote:

Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

and that has what to do with home repair?

You nailed it.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

I saw a apologist last night saying he should not even be charged! I could
see if he got confused and was captured but abandonment of your firearm tops
it. 6 warriors died looking for this clown. I don't give a rats ass ass if
he was held in "enemy captivity and abused" He brought it on himself.

Every time I see the clip of Oslama bring out the parents I can't help thing
that Oslama is saying to himself "I'm going to get me some of this" the way
he "assists" the wife...

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 4:45:51 PM UTC-4, Tekkie® wrote:
Oren posted for all of us...

Pentagon:

Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

As I said when it happened, he left his Post and abandoned his Rifle.
He broke cardinal rules.

I saw a apologist last night saying he should not even be charged! I could
see if he got confused and was captured but abandonment of your firearm tops
it. 6 warriors died looking for this clown. I don't give a rats ass ass if
he was held in "enemy captivity and abused" He brought it on himself.

Every time I see the clip of Oslama bring out the parents I can't help thing
that Oslama is saying to himself "I'm going to get me some of this" the way
he "assists" the wife...

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

They REALLY NEED to go back to the draft, so that volunteers dont have to serve multiple tours in combat. I have a family members with PTSD, hemay have been sick in the head, and that cause him to wonder off
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 28, 2015 at 6:18:01 PM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
[...]

Quite a non sequitur there. Bergdahl didn't serve multiple tours.
He didn't even serve one. He completed basic training in 2008 and
deserted in 2009. You really think we"re going to get better soldiers
by drafting those that don't want to go, as opposed to signing up those
that want to join? PTSD? Did he even see any actual combat before he
started writing his letters loathing the USA and then deserting?

But, heh, Susan Rice says he served with "honor and distinction",
so there's that.....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:52:24 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

You really think we"re going to get better soldiers
by drafting those that don't want to go, as opposed to signing up those
that want to join?

In the last draft. my nation called. Never burnt my draft card. By
~1972 the Army became all volunteer.

Pussies ran off to Canada.