Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

On 3/25/2015 3:30 PM, Ken wrote:

Another great decision made by our fearless leader. We should try to
get the five Gitmo guests back in return for Bergdahl. My guess is they
would not take him, let alone undo the deal.

I'd like a word for Gitmo prisoners. Gitmers?
Gitguests? Gitmites? There ought to be a word.

Agree, it would be nice to have the five Gitmers
back, as they were probably doing all kinds of
damage out in the wild. That deserter doesn't
impress me as being all that dangerous.

-
..
Christopher A. Young