Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Default REGARDING TRANSGENDERED FOLK

I will take a moment outa my busy day to remind Mr. Recktum that a Ladyboy
is not a HIM.
Ladyboys are a little bita both: a girl and a boy......together.

See fer yerself: http://femboyjoy.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

"Col. Edmund Burke" wrote in
:

I will take a moment outa my busy day to remind Mr. Recktum
that a Ladyboy is not a HIM.
Ladyboys are a little bita both: a girl and a
boy......together.

See fer yerself: http://femboyjoy.com

That's what Gerg tells himself while he's
being butt humped by his butty's.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On 3/13/2015 1:55 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"The Peeler" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:55:16 -0700, The Rectum, the resident
psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone
again,
farted:

I will take a moment outa my busy day to remind Mr. Recktum that a
Ladyboy is not a HIM.
Ladyboys are a little bita both: a girl and a boy......together.

No, they're not, Colon...those are hermaphrodites. Ladyboys are boys
who get 'enhancements', dress up and act like girls...subhumans such as
our Long Beach gook.

So, which are YOU, The Rectum? You certainly are no normal man, you
mangina!
BG

See fer yerself: http://femboyjoy.com

No thankz! LOLK

Still playing hard to get, The Rectum? What a show! LOL

--
Michael about "The Rectum":
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."

The Recktum earns his name everyday.
LOL

He used to have to really nice cars but he rectum both.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,gr.rec.greeking,gr.sodomy

Default Everyone having, Endless Fun with, Roman our ANAL and MENTALLYRETARDED gaping Grik anus on, these Groups! LOL

"The Peeler" wrote in message

I will take a moment outa my busy day to remind Mr. Recktum that a
Ladyboy is not a HIM.
Ladyboys are a little bita both: a girl and a boy......together.

No, they're not, Colon...those are hermaphrodites. Ladyboys are boys
who get 'enhancements', dress up and act like girls...subhumans such as
our Long Beach gook.

So, which, am I, The Rectum? I certainly am, no normal subhuman, I'm Grik
mangina!
BG

Are, you the gaping Grik anus? GVGEGVGBGEGVGBGVGEGVGBGVE

See fer yerself: http://femboyjoy.com

No thankz! LOLK

I'm, still playing hard, to get, The Rectum! What a Grikshow! LOL

LOLK!

The Recktum earns his name everyday.
LOL

He used to have to really nice cars but he rectum both.

Griks get sodomised. Cars don't!