Posted to alt.home.repair

Default throttle

I just bought a craftsman and I am only able to pull the throttle 1/2 way to be at full RPM if I squeeze the trigger all the way it dies how do you adjust it so I can pull it all the way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks but that doesn't tell me anything I already know to use tools and fix it I was wondering if it is the carb or trigger just didn't want to get into it without a little info
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 8:27:09 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You take a tool, and partially dissemble it.

Then, you repair it and put it back together.
Use locktite on the screws.

Take off your magic underwear...and put it over your head...and "think" this time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I provided good information based on
what you said.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Cooldad,

If your Craftsman is new then it's under warranty. Return it.
As the others have pointed out "craftsman" makes lots of things so we
have no idea what your tool is. Start over and try to be informative.

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair

For our next question of the day... "I turned the knob and it didn't
work. What's wrong?"

It's a button, not a knob. Push.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default throttle pulling

On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:25:43 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

I just bought a craftsman and I am only able to pull the throttle 1/2 way to be at full RPM if I squeeze the trigger all the way it dies how do you adjust it so I can pull it all the way.

Shouldn't the craftsman know what he is doing? You pulling his throttle
didn't help. Can't you just ask him? Do you get him hot?

.... Sleeping housewife's hair sucked up in South Korea

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4042993839001/paramedics-called-after-robotic-vacuum-attacks-woman/?playlist_id=930909817001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/oc2r9zq

Mower throttle fault PeterC UK diy 6 October 3rd 12 04:30 PM
That is a picture of a throttle body. Josh Norris Metalworking 0 February 14th 12 11:40 PM
Cummins throttle Karl Townsend Metalworking 0 January 15th 11 07:27 PM
Running Gas FP at Partial Throttle WandererFan Home Repair 3 December 19th 10 08:06 PM
Tecumseh throttle linkages. [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 2nd 06 04:45 AM