Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default throttle

On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 16:08:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/8/2015 1:24 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Feb 2015 19:48:13 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Thanks but that doesn't tell me anything I already know to use tools and fix it I was wondering if it is the carb or trigger just didn't want to get into it without a little info

Adjust the domajigger on the thingamajig next to the watchamacallit
and doohickey with a thingamabob.

Hope this helps.

I do believe that's close to what I wrote. And
use the BFH, PDQ.

No it isn't.

What is your obsessive compulsion to keep changing you sig file
delimiter? Now it is seven (7) lines. Is it so you get noticed in
every phucing thread?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.
www.lds.org
.
.

Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jose
www.LSD.org
--
"Dumb is local...As soon as you go 15 miles away from your dumbness, you see how dumb you are." -- Sherrod Small