Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Impeach the New England Deflatetriots!

I'm speaking for myself and the majority of football fans.

The Superbowl has a tradition of hard working honest, American football
players. Not cheaters! We dont want to watch cheaters, such as the New
England Patriots play in the Superbowl. A team who has already been
charged for cheating in the past. Now we have the deflated footballs
adding to their record of cheating. Not only do they defame the whole
foundation of the Superbowl, but they set a bad example for our young
people.

The time has come to Impeach the New England Deflatetriots!

Unless they have the BALLS to resign from playing the 49th Superbowl,
and concede the game to the Colts, they should be IMPEACHED, thus
retiring their team from professional football forever. The Colts were
the REAL winners. Even though their score was less, they played an
HONEST game. That alone makes them the true winners.

What's it going to be New England Deflatetriots?..... Are you going to
resign from playing the Superbowl, or must we unite and Impeach your
team permanently from pro-football?

If you do play the 49th Superbowl, there will be many people boycotting
the game, and boycotting the advertisers of this Superbowl. In the end,
many people will be harmed due to your cheating nature. To put it
bluntly, WE DONT WANT YOU PLAYING SUPERBOWL 49. YOU DIDN'T HONESTLY WIN
THE RIGHT TO PLAY THAT MOST IMPORTANT GAME, AND HAVE NO RIGHT PLAYING IN
THIS GAME. RESIGN NOW, OR THINGS WILL GET MUCH WORSE FOR YOUR CHEATING
TEAM!