Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Free phone number look up

On 12/27/2014 7:29 PM, Frank wrote:
Don't seem to have this problem.
Usually I just put persons name + phone into google to find it.
Also use Zabasearch to get address and phone:
http://www.zabasearch.com/
I see 6 Christopher A. Young's in NY and all phones listed.

This page didn't even list the guy I
wanted, much less a phone number.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

| http://www.zabasearch.com/
| I see 6 Christopher A. Young's in NY and all phones listed.
|
| This page didn't even list the guy I
| wanted, much less a phone number.

I just tried using it to check on two friends in
different states and I got both phone number
and full address as the "free" information for
both.
There seems to be something wrong on your end.
Either a browser problem or, more likely, you're
looking up someone who's either unlisted or doesn't
have a landline.

I'm guessing they use phonebook data for these
listings. Maybe there are also other sources, but
if it's only phonebook data then your friend will
need to be listed to be found. (I just tried looking
up someone else who has only a cellphone and,
sue enough, he wasn't found.)