Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Free phone number look up

On 12/27/2014 06:32 PM, Don Wiss wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2014, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Any free sites these days? Google is paid site, now,
too.

I use http://wp.superpages.com/

I just went to 411.com and did a reverse lookup on my home phone. I got it
no problem. Nothing asked me to pay. Now I do have lots of blocking addons.

I use yellowpages.com and don't have a problem with that (looking up my
home phone number). I also tried the number from where I lived 38 years
ago, and got a result.

Beware phone number scammers;!... Martin Brown UK diy 1 March 17th 14 08:20 PM
How to reset phone line so that it doesn't withhold the phone number NoSpam UK diy 5 November 17th 11 06:11 PM
BT Phone Number Martin Carroll UK diy 21 November 21st 07 04:48 PM
find out your phone number by dial several numbers on the phone. [email protected] Home Repair 13 November 1st 07 12:19 AM
Freud phone number??? CNT Woodworking 40 May 20th 05 05:31 PM