Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Free phone number look up

On Sat, 27 Dec 2014 21:06:34 -0500, micky
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Dec 2014 20:53:12 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/27/2014 5:59 PM, Fred McKenzie wrote:

These still work for me

http://www.yellowpages.com/
http://www.yellowpages.com/whitepages
http://www.dexknows.com/

My problem is with REVERSE lookups. All the sites I've tried end up
asking for money.

Fred

Worked for me. Got name, address, age, relatives. Only asked for money
for more information.

I looked up someone with only a first initial and last name in
Swtichboard. One listing had name (just first intial), no address, no
age, no previous addrress, no known asscociations, but it did have his
phone number, for free.

And it was in yellow so I couldn't even read it. I had to copy and
paste it somewhere else so I could read it. Or Cntl-A will reverse
all the colors.