Posted to alt.home.repair

Default AM I WINNING THE POASTING AWARD YET?

Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the moster."

Discuss...........

--
Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word,
sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning,

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Col. Edmund Burke belched:
Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the moster."

Discuss...........

no but you're the quickest to make it to my KF, congrats

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:09:24 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Col. Edmund Burke belched:
Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the moster."

Discuss...........

no but you're the quickest to make it to my KF, congrats

I ****ed his mother... She applauded my effort. A real standing
ovation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ChairMan" wrote in message
In ,
Col. Edmund Burke belched:
Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the moster."

Discuss...........

no but you're the quickest to make it to my KF, congrats

Truly, then, as I have always said, I'm the best at everything.
Yay!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:09:24 -0600, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
Col. Edmund Burke belched:
Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the moster."

Discuss...........

no but you're the quickest to make it to my KF, congrats

I ****ed his mother... She applauded my effort. A real standing
ovation.

Oh, so yer sayin' yer not gay anymore?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:09:24 -0600, "ChairMan"

wrote:

In ,
Col. Edmund Burke belched:
Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the
moster."

Discuss...........

no but you're the quickest to make it to my KF, congrats

I ****ed his mother... She applauded my effort. A real
standing
ovation.

you mean you actually got her off her knees?
GOOD JOB

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Edmund Burke View Post
Some folks say, "The Colonel is the poaster with the moster."

Discuss...........
Discuss? Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that it's spelled "post", not "poast".

"Poast" is a herbicide made by the BASF company.

I don't think you meant to say "The Colonel is the herbicide with the moster."

Last edited by nestork : December 2nd 14 at 01:48 AM
Posted to alt.home.repair

"nestork" wrote in message
Discuss? Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that it's spelled
"post", not "poast".

"Poast" is a herbicide made by the BASF company.

I don't think you meant to say "The Colonel is the herbicide with the
moster."

"Poast" is a time honoured tradition among us Nam War Heroes, little
feller.