ThePsyko

Default There will be NO Cross-Poasting!

On 27 Jul 2005 in fam.woodworking, Bob Officer
made their contribution to mankind by stating in
:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:32:07 GMT, in rec.woodworking, Bookman
wrote:

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 03:27:49 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
wrote:

Bookman has offered into testimony

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:11:20 GMT, "Vic Baron"
wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:47:57 -0700, in
alt.usenet.kooks, Aratzio
wrote:

From the original test poast on fam.woodworking

fam.woodworking administrative test 00001

CROSS-POSTING IS NORMALLY NOT PERMITTED IN THE FAM.*
HIERARCHY, BUT SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS ARE BEING ALLOWED
DURING THE INITIAL PROPAGATION PHASE. ONLY THE FAM.*
ADMINISTRATORS MAY CROSS-POST DURING THIS PHASE.

Please insure that only administrators x-post.

That means no cross posting from rec.woodworking either?

It also means no cross dressing either!

Does Frito teh Kuhntroll freak believe that God will damn
a person to Hell for failing to conform with the gender
dress codes of a given society?

Thou shalt not wear a kilt outside of Scotland!

_I_ shall wear a kilt at any time and in any place I so choose, as
Frito's prejudices have nothing to do with god or law, thanks.
And if I ever get around to doing so, y'all will be among the first to
know.

I have never seen a picture of Jesus wearing anything but a robe... or
breechcloth.

So is wearing pants biblical?

Only if they're holy

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7
smallfoot

In article ,
says...

wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:47:57 -0700, in
alt.usenet.kooks, Aratzio
wrote:

From the original test poast on fam.woodworking

[...]

You need to have one hole right over your anus and another right over
your crotch, so you can wear your pants commando style and be a big fag
just like Jesus was.
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:41:50 -0400, smallfoot wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:47:57 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Aratzio
wrote:

From the original test poast on fam.woodworking

[...]

Enough homorotical references there, faggit.

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

smallfoot

In article ain,
ldomain says...

wrote:

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:47:57 -0700, in alt.usenet.kooks, Aratzio
wrote:

From the original test poast on fam.woodworking

[...]

Jesus is going to send you straight to hell for bad mouthing His kind
like that.