Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Floor Day Nov 29, Sat, 2014

Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Always!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 8:32 AM, Ken Olson wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Always!

I do appreciate your kindness.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ken Olson wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Always!

Hi,
You have schedule with a plan. Good luck with the job.
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 10:25 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
You have schedule with a plan. Good luck with the job.
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

Best wishes on your cruise. I hope you have no
fires, no ebola, no terrorists, and no early
morning wake ups. And no food poisoning.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 04:21:06 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

GOOD LUCK!

I can sympathize. Here we experienced a 'cold' wave. Temps went from 80's
down into the 60's and our house's internal temp went from our comfortable
levels, down as low as 75! Hate to waste money on utility bills. At least
now it's back up into the 80's outside, so we're not suffering, too much.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 10:52 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

GOOD LUCK!

I can sympathize. Here we experienced a 'cold' wave. Temps went from
80's down into the 60's and our house's internal temp went from our
comfortable levels, down as low as 75! Hate to waste money on utility
bills. At least now it's back up into the 80's outside, so we're not
suffering, too much.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Oh, you poor dear. How you must feel!
Tell me all about it.

Sally Jessy Raphael

..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default Trailer Park Trash

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

I knew you were trailer park trash.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Col. Edmund Burke" writes:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Drugs
www.lsd.org

I knew you were trailer park trash.

Idiot yes, trash maybe.
The trailer does appear to be trash though.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 11/29/2014 11:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

I knew you were trailer park trash.

Lean closer to the screen, I'm working on
a big spit....

"Hold my beer, woman!"

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 11/29/2014 11:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

I knew you were trailer park trash.

Lean closer to the screen, I'm working on
a big spit....

"Hold my beer, woman!"

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

So all newcomers....why not start reading
the most important Book in the World.
It only takes 20-30 minutes a day and the rewards are tremendous.

A daily spiritual help in facing day to day problems, and learning of the
complete past history of Almighty God's chosen people, the Jewish Nation,
which is always in the news as the approach of their King, the Lord Jesus
Christ approaches ever nearer.

May God bless all who make the attempt to read and understand the Word of
God. Off we go then...
With the excellent Bible Readings for Today.
Philemon.
Hebrews 1-2
Amos.............8-9.
Esther...........3-6.

Or for those who want to go directly to the source of this study guide,
it can be found at http://www.antipas.org/readings/readings.html

It takes normally between 20-30 mins per day depending on one's reading
speed.
It will be found many unanswered questions which may have seemed puzzling
and "Hard to be understood" are slowly and precisely answered as the Bible
is methodically read through day after day.

Here is a helpful link for anyone who either does not have a Bible to
hand, or might prefer reading from their computer, or might want to
compare
different translations, or even read non-English versions:
http://www.biblegateway.com/

And for those who wish to listen to the Bible while doing their chores.
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

Jeff Hickling.
1 Cor. 11:2 "Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all
things,
and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you."

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 11/29/2014 11:22 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
[...]

Hey, a Bible thumper! You trailer trash,
too, Bubba?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 10:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/29/2014 10:25 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
You have schedule with a plan. Good luck with the job.
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

Best wishes on your cruise. I hope you have no
fires, no ebola, no terrorists, and no early
morning wake ups. And no food poisoning.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Why are you posting? Aren't you supposed to be tearing out the floor?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 11:53 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Why are you posting? Aren't you supposed
to be tearing out the floor?

That starts at 1 PM when my friends arrive.
I will move some stuff before their arrival,
but want it to be a team project, not just
me doing it all.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

[...]

Yeah, dude. I'm ****ing bitchin'.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 11/29/2014 12:02 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 11/29/2014 11:22 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:

Hey, a Bible thumper! You trailer trash,
too, Bubba?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Yeah, dude. I'm ****ing bitchin'.

Sho rat, bro! Hey doan be tellen de homes
dat I be a bro, know ahm sayin?

-
..
Christophe A. Young
Learn about de man Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Ken Olson wrote:
[...]

I hope the ****in' boat sinks and all you chinks drown.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 12:10 PM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Hi,
You have schedule with a plan. Good luck with the job.
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

I hope the ****in' boat sinks and all you chinks drown.

Nicely, san! Blee nicely!

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 11:16:11 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

"Hold my beer, woman!"

....pull my fanger

http://waltsense.com/storage/articles/20090619_redneck-toilet.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=124543887334 5

https://tinyurl.com/ly8ndv5
Posted to alt.home.repair

Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

I hope the ****in' boat sinks and all you chinks drown.

Oh wonderful! Another moronic racist.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 08:25:19 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

While in Belize, if offered as excursion, take the Cave-Tubing
adventure. Wonderful experience.

"...experienced Belizean tour guides, you will hike for about 30
minutes through the Belizean rainforest then tube down the refreshing
Caves Branch River and through spectacular cave systems, which the
ancient Mayas regarded as a sacred underworld and home to many
powerful gods. It's an exciting adventure you'll never want to end and
one you will always remember."

One Such provider:

http://www.cave-tubing.com/

If the same company we took, you have lunch in the rainforest at trips
end.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Hold my beer, woman!"

...pull my fanger

http://waltsense.com/storage/articles/20090619_redneck-toilet.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=124543887334 5

https://tinyurl.com/ly8ndv5

Is that the model where you fill the tank from a bucket, and then
place the bucket under the deck to catch the flush ?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 11/29/2014 9:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

I knew you were trailer park trash.

Which was more precious in Nam: Apple Juice or Milk?

--

14 Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions

Job 7:14
--======[[[[HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

I hope the ****in' boat sinks and all you chinks drown.

Oh wonderful! Another moronic racist.

Hi,
Don't worry, I am not Chinese any way. Wonder this guy is/was real
colonel? The one who hit the bunker FIRST when VC rockets incoming
at ARVN 3rd corp HQ, Pleiku S. Vietnam?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Bob F wrote:
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
Here this morning -22C and snow covered every thing.
Expecting back to normal weather by Monday. Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

I hope the ****in' boat sinks and all you chinks drown.

Oh wonderful! Another moronic racist.

Oh, no, this guy is now here? Eric Paul Burke in Northville, MI.
He is known all over 'net for his manic trolling. Poor soul!
God help him. Rumor says he is paid to destroy news groups.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

While in Belize, if offered as excursion, take the Cave-Tubing
adventure. Wonderful experience.

"...experienced Belizean tour guides, you will hike for about 30
minutes through the Belizean rainforest then tube down the refreshing
Caves Branch River and through spectacular cave systems, which the
ancient Mayas regarded as a sacred underworld and home to many
powerful gods. It's an exciting adventure you'll never want to end and
one you will always remember."

One Such provider:

http://www.cave-tubing.com/

If the same company we took, you have lunch in the rainforest at trips
end.

Hi,
Thanks for the heads up. Been there few times. Close friend/former
employee's family lives down there. This time via cruise.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I considered moving, or at least have a place there back in the early
80's. They had become a democracy. They now have some bank laws that
protect you, your info is not released, even to law enforcement.

Crime is up so be careful.

Trivia: Some city streets built for horse & carriage are still in use
today. Large buses full of tourist have a time traversing the city.
At one turn, a person had to come out and move his car so the bus
could make the turn. What a hoot

Some homes were built with Mahogany from the nearby forest. Never
painted on the exterior - the wood kind of turns gray in color.

Hurricanes took out large parts of the Mahogany timber forest.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Hold my beer, woman!"

...pull my fanger

http://waltsense.com/storage/articles/20090619_redneck-toilet.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=124543887334 5

https://tinyurl.com/ly8ndv5

Around here, the building code requires the toilet to be at the back
door. At the front door like that, it could be mistaken for the mailbox.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Hold my beer, woman!"

...pull my fanger

http://waltsense.com/storage/articles/20090619_redneck-toilet.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=124543887334 5

https://tinyurl.com/ly8ndv5

Around here, the building code requires the toilet to be at the back
door. At the front door like that, it could be mistaken for the mailbox.

Same here. The hound dog has plenty of water.

Like Music?

Kacey Musgraves - "The Trailer Song" | Live at the Grand Ole Opry |
Opry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ugS08zy1cA&spfreload=10

Kacey Musgraves - My House - Live In Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90lpllcmluI

Yee Haw
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Soon I am
flying down to Houston to embark on a cruise ship to visit
Honduras and Belize.

While in Belize, if offered as excursion, take the Cave-Tubing
adventure. Wonderful experience.

Thread drift in less than five hours. amazing.

BTW, the floor is about half done. One worker
left at 3:45, and the other left at 4:30. I am
thankful for their help. Made the job go a lot
better. Now, I've got a lot to do, to get the
job closer to done. Won't be perfect, but much
better than it was.

And neither of them called me nig, sho rite.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 2:09 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Bob F wrote:
Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
I hope the ****in' boat sinks and all you chinks drown.

Oh wonderful! Another moronic racist.

Hi,
Don't worry, I am not Chinese any way. Wonder this guy is/was real
colonel? The one who hit the bunker FIRST when VC rockets incoming
at ARVN 3rd corp HQ, Pleiku S. Vietnam?

Me not chinkly san, eitherly no.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On 11/29/2014 1:53 PM, Blackguard: "CrEEping Death!" wrote:
I knew you were trailer park trash.

Which was more precious in Nam: Apple Juice or Milk?

I'm sure there is answer based on pure reality,
but I'm not sure.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 16:40:00 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

BTW, the floor is about half done. One worker
left at 3:45, and the other left at 4:30. I am
thankful for their help. Made the job go a lot
better. Now, I've got a lot to do, to get the
job closer to done. Won't be perfect, but much
better than it was.

I missed something. Wasn't this a same day job?

And neither of them called me nig, sho rite.

You must have paid the help $10.10 an hour.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 4:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
BTW, the floor is about half done. One worker
left at 3:45, and the other left at 4:30. I am
thankful for their help. Made the job go a lot
better. Now, I've got a lot to do, to get the
job closer to done. Won't be perfect, but much
better than it was.

And neither of them called me nig, sho rite.

I decided to pack it in, end the job for now.
The one section of wall was single thickness
aluminum siding, so I put some fiberglass in
there. The plywood went some what in place.
I've got to trim it to length and put some
fiberglass under the floor. That's wild card,
if the plywood actually fits the hole we cut.
Not likely to.

Going to be much of another day's work, but the
slave labor is free. Don be whippin mah ahh,
Colonel! Lordy, lordy.
--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Hold my beer, woman!"

...pull my fanger

http://waltsense.com/storage/articles/20090619_redneck-toilet.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=124543887334 5

https://tinyurl.com/ly8ndv5

Around here, the building code requires the toilet to be at the back
door. At the front door like that, it could be mistaken for the mailbox.

Same here. The hound dog has plenty of water.

We have another one in the bathroom. What kind of slob would get in the
tub with dirty feet?

Like Music?

Kacey Musgraves - "The Trailer Song" | Live at the Grand Ole Opry |
Opry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ugS08zy1cA&spfreload=10

Kacey Musgraves - My House - Live In Texas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90lpllcmluI

Yee Haw

I see she went to Nashville to learn to sing from the pro's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZK4BaY4G8&spfreload=10

(I grew up in Vermont, so that song brings a tear to my eye.)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2014 5:15 PM, Oren wrote:

I missed something. Wasn't this a same day job?

And neither of them called me nig, sho rite.

You must have paid the help $10.10 an hour.

Should have been same day job. Paid em in
hamhocks, chittlins, and cone bread.

My home, he say good stuff.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/14, 6:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I decided to pack it in, end the job for now.
The one section of wall was single thickness
aluminum siding, so I put some fiberglass in
there. The plywood went some what in place.
I've got to trim it to length and put some
fiberglass under the floor. That's wild card,
if the plywood actually fits the hole we cut.
Not likely to.

You might be able to enlarge the hole with a bottle jack and a 2x4.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 18:30:31 -0500, J Burns
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gZK4BaY4G8&spfreload=10

(I grew up in Vermont, so that song brings a tear to my eye.)

So are you a Green Mountain boy? They are a tough bunch. Like the 10th
Mountain Division from New York.?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 18:30:59 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

You must have paid the help $10.10 an hour.

Should have been same day job. Paid em in
hamhocks, chittlins, and cone bread.

My home, he say good stuff.

What do you Yankees know about ham hocks, chitlins or corn bread? Or
butter beans for that matter. Or collard greens with bacon grease.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

You must have paid the help $10.10 an hour.

Should have been same day job. Paid em in
hamhocks, chittlins, and cone bread.

My home, he say good stuff.

What do you Yankees know about ham hocks, chitlins or corn bread? Or
butter beans for that matter. Or collard greens with bacon grease.

Hoo be sayin I'ze a Yankee!
Shuccer mofo, boy.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

HF 20% Coupon thru Dec 19, 2014 Red Green Home Repair 6 September 20th 14 06:14 PM
DThe Expendables 3 2014 480p Webrip R6 XviD - The Expendables3 2014 480p Webrip R6 XviD.nzb 268151 bytes (1/1) Robert Baer[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 July 26th 14 07:31 PM
FYI: Toolshow 2014 jkn UK diy 0 June 15th 14 09:25 PM
2014 predictions Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 15 January 2nd 14 08:13 PM
GOP message for 2014 Daring Dufas TeaBillie on welfare Home Repair 0 December 26th 13 10:35 PM