Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack
Blackguard: \CrEEping Death!\ Blackguard: \CrEEping Death!\ is offline

Default Trailer Park Trash

On 11/29/2014 9:05 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Today is scheduled for ripping out a section
of rotted floor in the hallway of my trailer.

It's going to be in the forties out there,
hope myself and two helpers can get the job
done promptly, and not have the job run into
several days work with the floor open to cold.

Please wish me luck.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org

I knew you were trailer park trash.

Which was more precious in Nam: Apple Juice or Milk?

--

14 Then thou scarest me with dreams, and terrifiest me through visions

Job 7:14
--======[[[[HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH