Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Catholic Teacher 69s

This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6022546.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/2014 7:45 PM, Buck wrote:
This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6022546.html

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We
never had teachers worth a second look.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/14, 8:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/21/2014 7:45 PM, Buck wrote:
This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6022546.html

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We
never had teachers worth a second look.

How could she do such a thing to a statue!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/21/2014 08:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/21/2014 7:45 PM, Buck wrote:
This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6022546.html

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We never had teachers worth a second look.

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:45:09 -0400, Buck wrote in
om

This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6022546.html

+1

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:46:52 AM UTC-5, Qwerty Uiop wrote:

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2014 7:17 AM, BenDarrenBach wrote:
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:46:52 AM UTC-5, Qwerty Uiop wrote:

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.

Yes, but after 12 years of Catholic school,from what I've seen 99.99% of
them are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 04:17:26 -0700 (PDT), BenDarrenBach
wrote:

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:46:52 AM UTC-5, Qwerty Uiop wrote:

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.

+1
It was heterosexual, an unacceptable anomaly in a real
Catholic School. I'd guess she was Wicca.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2014 9:29 AM, Shadow wrote:

+1
It was heterosexual, an unacceptable anomaly in a real
Catholic School. I'd guess she was Wicca.
[]'s

That is a strong allegation with nothing to back it up. I should
interview her to find out. I'll conduct the interview on neutral
ground, say, the Holiday Inn.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:59:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We
never had teachers worth a second look.

.... but now teachers are unionized

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2014 12:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:59:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We
never had teachers worth a second look.

... but now teachers are unionized

That's OK if the shop steward is young and good looking and joins for a
menage a trois.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:09:40 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 10/22/2014 12:32 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:59:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We
never had teachers worth a second look.

... but now teachers are unionized

That's OK if the shop steward is young and good looking and joins for a
menage a trois.

I represented a union president while I was non-union middle
management. She wasn't a teacher. We won the arbitration. We had sex
before that case and she got a day's pay back from management. Got a
letter to prove it

Still married today.
--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:05:37 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/22/2014 7:17 AM, BenDarrenBach wrote:
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:46:52 AM UTC-5, Qwerty Uiop wrote:

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.

Yes, but after 12 years of Catholic school,from what I've seen 99.99% of
them are.

I don't have numbers...but yours' are obviously biased. Non -Catholic teachers and lay teachers (no pun intended) would undoubtedly be 10 to 20% of the staff teachers. Students in the 3 to 5%...and yes I'm guessing too!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2014 6:27 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:05:37 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/22/2014 7:17 AM, BenDarrenBach wrote:
On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:46:52 AM UTC-5, Qwerty Uiop wrote:

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.

Yes, but after 12 years of Catholic school,from what I've seen 99.99% of
them are.

I don't have numbers...but yours' are obviously biased. Non -Catholic teachers and lay teachers (no pun intended) would undoubtedly be 10 to 20% of the staff teachers. Students in the 3 to 5%...and yes I'm guessing too!

In our grammar school, we had 0% non catholic students. In high school,
out of 3200 student I knew of one. Can't be sure about the teachers,
but back them Catholic schools did not pay well so they had to be dedicated.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 7:22:25 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

This site says non-Catholics are 16.4%...may be things have changed?
http://www.uscatholic.org/blog/20140...students-28763

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2014 9:24 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:

In our grammar school, we had 0% non catholic students. In high school,
out of 3200 student I knew of one. Can't be sure about the teachers,
but back them Catholic schools did not pay well so they had to be dedicated.

This site says non-Catholics are 16.4%...may be things have changed?
http://www.uscatholic.org/blog/20140...students-28763

Makes a lot of sense Public schools i many cities are downright
terrible so you step up for the cost of tuition.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/2014 9:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/22/2014 9:24 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:

In our grammar school, we had 0% non catholic students. In high school,
out of 3200 student I knew of one. Can't be sure about the teachers,
but back them Catholic schools did not pay well so they had to be
dedicated.

This site says non-Catholics are 16.4%...may be things have changed?
http://www.uscatholic.org/blog/20140...students-28763

Back in the day (c mid '50's) that 0% figure was likely correct.
Remember back then the mantra of the nuns. We were told we shouldn't
associate with the non-Catholic kids since they would be going to hell
anyway and why get sucked in.g

I think of that parochial (no pun intended) attitude whenever the topic
of those "nasty Muslims" comes up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:51:36 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Back in the day (c mid '50's) that 0% figure was likely correct.
Remember back then the mantra of the nuns. We were told we shouldn't
associate with the non-Catholic kids since they would be going to hell
anyway and why get sucked in.g

I think of that parochial (no pun intended) attitude whenever the topic
of those "nasty Muslims" comes up.

I was in Catholic grammar school at the same time and have to say it was the best formation and grounding of fundamentals I could have had. This was a large parish near Chicago...I saw nothing of any cruelty people talk about.. And yes, all our teacher were nuns (except our once a week art teacher).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/23/2014 4:35 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:
\

I was in Catholic grammar school at the same time and have to say it was the best formation and grounding of fundamentals I could have had. This was a large parish near Chicago...I saw nothing of any cruelty people talk about. And yes, all our teacher were nuns (except our once a week art teacher).

The nuns were strict but not cruel. I got a good education that made my
life a good one. From what I understand of today's schools, some parent
may consider it cruel.