Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Catholic Teacher 69s

On 10/22/2014 9:01 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 10/22/2014 9:24 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote:

In our grammar school, we had 0% non catholic students. In high school,
out of 3200 student I knew of one. Can't be sure about the teachers,
but back them Catholic schools did not pay well so they had to be
dedicated.

This site says non-Catholics are 16.4%...may be things have changed?
http://www.uscatholic.org/blog/20140...students-28763

Back in the day (c mid '50's) that 0% figure was likely correct.
Remember back then the mantra of the nuns. We were told we shouldn't
associate with the non-Catholic kids since they would be going to hell
anyway and why get sucked in.g

I think of that parochial (no pun intended) attitude whenever the topic
of those "nasty Muslims" comes up.