Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do they make a timer light switch that goes off but is alsoinexpensive?

My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.
http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceilin.../N-1z0vgbm/pl#!

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jason Marshall wrote:
My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.
http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceilin.../N-1z0vgbm/pl#!

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

Hi,
If you buy too cheap one, it'll be a junk! Considered a IR motion sensor
switch?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/29/14, 10:45 PM, Jason Marshall wrote:
My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.
http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceilin.../N-1z0vgbm/pl#!

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

If I'm not going to stay in a room, I wear a headlamp. It's more
convenient than turning switches on and off, and it saves wear and tear
on switches and bulbs.

In Wall Light Switch Timer? Edward Home Repair 13 April 10th 07 04:06 AM
WTB: Timer Light Switch vortex2 UK diy 1 August 1st 06 01:39 PM
Timer for Light Switch?? [email protected] Home Repair 6 April 17th 06 05:05 AM
Timer to replace two way light switch David W.E. Roberts UK diy 3 September 27th 05 09:06 PM
Light switch with built-in timer? Al Reynolds UK diy 20 December 8th 04 01:02 PM