DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Do they make a timer light switch that goes off but is alsoinexpensive? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/374632-do-they-make-timer-light-switch-goes-off-but-alsoinexpensive.html)

Jason Marshall September 30th 14 03:45 AM

Do they make a timer light switch that goes off but is alsoinexpensive?

My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.
http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceilin.../N-1z0vgbm/pl#!

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

Tony Hwang September 30th 14 04:25 AM

Jason Marshall wrote:
My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.
http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceilin.../N-1z0vgbm/pl#!

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

Hi,
If you buy too cheap one, it'll be a junk! Considered a IR motion sensor
switch?

J Burns September 30th 14 06:50 AM

On 9/29/14, 10:45 PM, Jason Marshall wrote:
My wife never shuts off the lights, so, what I need is a switch that shuts itself off.

The timed light switches at Lowes are around $25, which is too much.
http://www.lowes.com/Lighting-Ceilin.../N-1z0vgbm/pl#!

Do they even make a timed light switch which is around the price of a light switch?

If I'm not going to stay in a room, I wear a headlamp. It's more
convenient than turning switches on and off, and it saves wear and tear
on switches and bulbs.