Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Attorney General Eric Holder to resign

Makes my day...

HOOAH!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/25/2014 12:02 PM, Oren wrote:
Makes my day...

HOOAH!

Let me guess. Golden parachute, retired
for life, and they will find someone worse
to replace him?

I'm not cynical, or paranoid. Why did you
ask that?

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
Makes my day...

HOOAH!

I'll drink 2 beers to that.......maybe 3.....or....

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/25/2014 12:02 PM, Oren wrote:
Makes my day...

HOOAH!

That's the second best news we could hear.

I got all excited the other day when they said a man was ejected from
the White House that did not belong there but it was not the one I expected.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message

Makes my day...

HOOAH!

Maybe there IS a god...

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/25/2014 1:55 PM, Frank wrote:
I got all excited the other day when
they said a man was ejected from
the White House that did not belong
there but it was not the one I
expected.

That's gently worded. Well said.

Throw out the first.... what?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...intonpitch.htm

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/25/2014 01:55 PM, Frank wrote:

That's the second best news we could hear.

I got all excited the other day when they said a man was ejected from
the White House that did not belong there but it was not the one I
expected.

Too many Americans -- and often the USA as a whole -- endorse democracy
only when it produces the results they want.

Perce

Posted to alt.home.repair

Too many Americans -- and often the USA
as a whole -- endorse democracy
only when it produces the results they want.

Perce

Too many ignorant people think the USA ever
has been (or is) a democracy.

It's a Constitutional Republic.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:02:53 -0700, Oren wrote:

Makes my day...

HOOAH!

He'll just be replaced with another turd.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/25/2014 11:03 PM, Jeßus wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:02:53 -0700, Oren wrote:

Makes my day...

HOOAH!

He'll just be replaced with another turd.

They probably have been holding in-turd-views
already.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Je�us wrote:

He'll just be replaced with another turd.

Yeah, but getting the turd throught Congress will be like a dog ****ting
peach pits. If the Dems lose the Senate, it'll be more like terminal
constipation. Holder has proven we don't really need an AG anyway.
Downsizing government can start here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:23:39 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
Je�us wrote:

He'll just be replaced with another turd.

Yeah, but getting the turd throught Congress will be like a dog ****ting

peach pits. If the Dems lose the Senate, it'll be more like terminal

constipation. Holder has proven we don't really need an AG anyway.

Downsizing government can start here.

You bring up an interesting point. Which is why now? If Holder resigned
earlier this year, the Dems would have had a better shot at getting their
replacement through the Senate. I think everyone, even the Dems, have
figured they are very likely to lose at least some Senate seats, if not
control of the Senate. So.... why didn't he go earlier?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/25/2014 09:02 AM, Oren wrote:
Makes my day...

HOOAH!

Don't get too happy. He is being discussed as a replacement
for Ginsberg on the supreme court during a lame duck session
of the senate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Todd
wrote:

On 09/25/2014 09:02 AM, Oren wrote:
Makes my day...

HOOAH!

Don't get too happy. He is being discussed as a replacement
for Ginsberg on the supreme court during a lame duck session
of the senate.

Ginsberg said yesterday that she isn't going anywhere any time soon.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

I may not have read all messages.

Makes my day...

HOOAH!

Hopefully it won't be the first.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4 wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. Which is why now? If Holder resigned
earlier this year, the Dems would have had a better shot at getting their
replacement through the Senate. I think everyone, even the Dems, have
figured they are very likely to lose at least some Senate seats, if not
control of the Senate. So.... why didn't he go earlier?

The only thing I can think of is he figured he could stonewall through two
more years but then looked up and saw the train coming down the tracks.
Maybe Fast&Furious, maybe the IRS, but there has to be something that he
wants to be gone before it falls into the fan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd wrote:

Don't get too happy. He is being discussed as a replacement
for Ginsberg on the supreme court during a lame duck session
of the senate.

Ginsberg just said they're going to have to carry her out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Todd wrote:

By the way, I don't care if a supreme is a communist, as long
as they follow the constitution and keep their personal
politics out of it and follow the intent of congress
and the constitution.

They seldom gave done so.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:28:45 -0700, Todd wrote:

Don't get too happy. He is being discussed as a replacement
for Ginsberg on the supreme court during a lame duck session
of the senate.

That would go over like a fart in a space suit. Democrats have already
tried to get Ginsberg to retire, she declined. They were afraid she
would die during a Republican administration and wanted a younger
liberal on the court before that happened.
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:21:03 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Makes my day...

HOOAH!

Hopefully it won't be the first.

38 days and counting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/27/2014 04:39 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/26/2014 10:58 PM, rbowman wrote:
trader_4 wrote:

You bring up an interesting point. Which is why now? If Holder
resigned
earlier this year, the Dems would have had a better shot at getting
their
replacement through the Senate. I think everyone, even the Dems, have
figured they are very likely to lose at least some Senate seats, if not
control of the Senate. So.... why didn't he go earlier?

The only thing I can think of is he figured he could stonewall through
two
more years but then looked up and saw the train coming down the tracks.
Maybe Fast&Furious, maybe the IRS, but there has to be something that he
wants to be gone before it falls into the fan.

A couple things I'm sure. First, it's the result of
closed door meetings. Second, he's not really in
trouble with the Dems, he's just falling on his
sword for the good of the party. They will quietly
make sure he's well cared for.

They do take car of their own. Amazing how these guys
get so rich.

I wonder if they will make him an ambassador?
I vote for Libya. U.N is already taken by another
one of their scoundrels.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Makes my day...