Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Attorney General Eric Holder to resign

On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:23:39 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
Je�us wrote:

He'll just be replaced with another turd.

Yeah, but getting the turd throught Congress will be like a dog ****ting

peach pits. If the Dems lose the Senate, it'll be more like terminal

constipation. Holder has proven we don't really need an AG anyway.

Downsizing government can start here.

You bring up an interesting point. Which is why now? If Holder resigned
earlier this year, the Dems would have had a better shot at getting their
replacement through the Senate. I think everyone, even the Dems, have
figured they are very likely to lose at least some Senate seats, if not
control of the Senate. So.... why didn't he go earlier?