Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wave home solutions

I have one and absolutely swear by them! It's simple, no water to dump.. It has completely killed all mold and I have never had another mold issue!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:35:51 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I have one and absolutely swear by them! It's simple, no water to dump.. It has completely killed all mold and I have never had another mold issue!

You could buy an exhaust fan with a timer or humidistat for about 1/10 the
cost, couldn't you? That is all the wave thing is, isn't it? It has no
water to dump, because it just pumps your
basement air outside, which in turn is replaced by air that has been cooled
or heated by the HVAC system. In the summer, the house HVAC system is
taking the water out. And since you're constantly pumping air from the house
outside, replacing it with hot outside air, it's a very inefficient system.
Unless I'm missing something.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I have one and absolutely swear by them! It's simple, no water to

dump.. It has completely killed all mold and I have never had

another mold issue!

You could buy an exhaust fan with a timer or humidistat for about

1/10 the cost, couldn't you? That is all the wave thing is, isn't it?

It has no water to dump, because it just pumps your

basement air outside, which in turn is replaced by air that has been

cooled or heated by the HVAC system. In the summer, the house HVAC

system is taking the water out. And since you're constantly pumping

air from the house outside, replacing it with hot outside air, it's a

very inefficient system. Unless I'm missing something.....

Interesting site. I could not find a price anywhere. They are obviously wanting

to sick a high pressure salesman on you.

I think the thing actually costs ~$1500. And again, AFAIK, it's just
an exhaust fan.

What AC current wave is this? Phil Allison Electronic Schematics 15 April 2nd 07 08:58 PM
Were did that wave come from? 2Barter.net Home Ownership 0 March 9th 07 05:46 PM
WAVE SHELF - PDF J T Woodworking 3 March 7th 07 02:16 PM
DC Wave Questions [email protected] Electronics Repair 366 October 6th 05 12:50 AM
Green Wave Bob Martin UK diy 0 September 4th 05 09:06 AM