Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default WAVE SHELF - PDF

http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plypl...ve%20shelf.pdf

Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk
straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste"
or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plypl...ve%20shelf.pdf

Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk
straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste"
or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.

Yeah, it looks like something David Marks would come up with.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plypl...ve%20shelf.pdf

Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk
straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste"
or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.

The technical term for this school of design is

"bugly"

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-1, 03/07/2007
Tested on: 3/7/2007 12:54:18 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 5, 10:59 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plypl...ve%20shelf.pdf

Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk
straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste"
or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

I can see it used in a retail location or in a situation where a novel
presentation is wanted. Or anywhere a none traditional approach is
required. While it would not be my personal choice, I have seen much
worse

WAVE SHELF J T Woodworking 3 November 17th 06 12:33 PM
help converting a (adjustable) shelf into a pull out shelf harsh Woodworking 2 June 13th 06 09:59 PM
ROMANTIC ROSE SHELF - PDF J T Woodworking 0 April 19th 06 10:43 PM
DC Wave Questions [email protected] Electronics Repair 366 October 6th 05 12:50 AM
Green Wave Bob Martin UK diy 0 September 4th 05 09:06 AM