Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimbo Jimbo is offline

Default WAVE SHELF - PDF

On Mar 5, 10:59 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.canply.org/pdf/main/plypl...ve%20shelf.pdf

Personlly I prefer straight. Besids being traditional .I thnk
straight just plain looks better. This looks like something a "artiste"
or inferior (sic) decorator would come up with.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

I can see it used in a retail location or in a situation where a novel
presentation is wanted. Or anywhere a none traditional approach is
required. While it would not be my personal choice, I have seen much
worse