Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lets be in the Race

Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Leadership Awards 2014 by Federation of Industries. Request you to kindly nominate/send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship or volunteering or internship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Deborah Almedia,
Co-ordinator,
www.federationofindustries.org
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofindustries

 Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 23:01:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Leadership Awards 2014 by Federation of Industries. Request you to kindly nominate/send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship or volunteering or internship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Deborah Almedia,
Co-ordinator,
www.federationofindustries.org
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofindustries

? Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.

Thank you for asking. We will put together a delegation to send to
meet with your group. I'm sure you will agree, they stand out from
the crowd and will be a stunning example of professionalism. Once
there, and not here, it certainly will make a difference. For both of
us.

Is there a limit? I'm asking the group for nominations and I expect
there will be at least ten.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.

That's hypocritical, coming from India.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Because of your willingness to take ownership of tasks and your
ability to quickly solve problems, as indicated here, I nominate you,
Ed. Of course, all travel, lodging, food and other expenses are your
responsibly.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2014 10:04 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Thank you for asking. We will put together a delegation to send to
meet with your group. I'm sure you will agree, they stand out from
the crowd and will be a stunning example of professionalism. Once
there, and not here, it certainly will make a difference. For both of
us.

Is there a limit? I'm asking the group for nominations and I expect
there will be at least ten.

Because of your willingness to take ownership of tasks and your
ability to quickly solve problems, as indicated here, I nominate you,
Ed. Of course, all travel, lodging, food and other expenses are your
responsibly.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My bags are packed and I'm ready
to go. I am sorry to have to report I'm representing a bunch of cheap
*******s that won't be paying for my stay at a 5 Star hotel. I do
expect one of you will give me a ride to the airport though. Just give
a toot when you pull into the driveway nest to my 4 suitcases and I'll
be out by the time you have them loaded.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2014 12:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/30/2014 10:04 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Because of your willingness to take ownership of tasks and your
ability to quickly solve problems, as indicated here, I nominate you,
Ed. Of course, all travel, lodging, food and other expenses are your
responsibly.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My bags are packed and I'm ready
to go. I am sorry to have to report I'm representing a bunch of cheap
*******s that won't be paying for my stay at a 5 Star hotel. I do
expect one of you will give me a ride to the airport though. Just give
a toot when you pull into the driveway nest to my 4 suitcases and I'll
be out by the time you have them loaded.

Be there in half hour or so.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2014 2:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/30/2014 12:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/30/2014 10:04 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Because of your willingness to take ownership of tasks and your
ability to quickly solve problems, as indicated here, I nominate you,
Ed. Of course, all travel, lodging, food and other expenses are your
responsibly.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My bags are packed and I'm ready
to go. I am sorry to have to report I'm representing a bunch of cheap
*******s that won't be paying for my stay at a 5 Star hotel. I do
expect one of you will give me a ride to the airport though. Just give
a toot when you pull into the driveway next to my 4 suitcases and I'll
be out by the time you have them loaded.

Be there in half hour or so.

I'm still waiting two hours now. Its getting dark and cold, please hurry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:32:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/30/2014 2:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/30/2014 12:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/30/2014 10:04 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Because of your willingness to take ownership of tasks and your
ability to quickly solve problems, as indicated here, I nominate you,
Ed. Of course, all travel, lodging, food and other expenses are your
responsibly.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My bags are packed and I'm ready
to go. I am sorry to have to report I'm representing a bunch of cheap
*******s that won't be paying for my stay at a 5 Star hotel. I do
expect one of you will give me a ride to the airport though. Just give
a toot when you pull into the driveway next to my 4 suitcases and I'll
be out by the time you have them loaded.

Be there in half hour or so.

I'm still waiting two hours now. Its getting dark and cold, please hurry.

I agree. Trees, Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water cost money..."we
don't have a strategy yet".
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.
Kindly revert?

revert
intr.v. reverted, reverting, reverts.
1. To return to a former condition, practice, subject, or belief.
2. Law To return to the former owner or to the former owner's ...

I'll try to revert to my former weight...

...9 pounds 3 ounces.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2014 4:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/30/2014 2:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Thank you for the vote of confidence. My bags are packed and I'm ready
to go. I am sorry to have to report I'm representing a bunch of cheap
*******s that won't be paying for my stay at a 5 Star hotel. I do
expect one of you will give me a ride to the airport though. Just give
a toot when you pull into the driveway next to my 4 suitcases and I'll
be out by the time you have them loaded.

Be there in half hour or so.

I'm still waiting two hours now. Its getting
dark and cold, please hurry.

I ran out of gas, and was forced to saw down a
couple trees to make methanol. I then clubbed a
couple baby seal to death for the oil, and went
to church to pick pocket a couple altar boys for
the candles in their pockets. Between all that,
I got about enough fuel fluid to get a block
down the road, and do it all again. I'll be there
as soon as I can. I'm running out of baby seals
and altar boys.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/30/2014 5:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:32:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Be there in half hour or so.

I'm still waiting two hours now. Its getting dark and cold, please hurry.

I agree. Trees, Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water cost money..."we
don't have a strategy yet".

With the unemployment and all, I am out of
hope, and have no change with which to buy
gasoline. I hope Ed can wait a bit longer,
as I find more baby seals.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2014 7:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/30/2014 5:18 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:32:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Be there in half hour or so.

I'm still waiting two hours now. Its getting dark and cold, please
hurry.

I agree. Trees, Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water cost money..."we
don't have a strategy yet".

With the unemployment and all, I am out of
hope, and have no change with which to buy
gasoline. I hope Ed can wait a bit longer,
as I find more baby seals.

Try a larger seal for more distance. Get some whale oil from Japan.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2014 9:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/31/2014 7:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

With the unemployment and all, I am out of
hope, and have no change with which to buy
gasoline. I hope Ed can wait a bit longer,
as I find more baby seals.

Try a larger seal for more distance.
Get some whale oil from Japan.

Would that be radiantor oil? For the
radiant radiator?

What happened to the over worked homosexual
veterinarian who worked at the zoo?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message ...
Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Leadership Awards 2014 by Federation of Industries. Request you to kindly nominate/send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship or volunteering or internship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Deborah Almedia,
Co-ordinator,
www.federationofindustries.org
Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,
Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofindustries

 Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.

Can I stay at your place? Is this you? Answer the 2nd question first.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Debo...ker&tbm=is ch

Buy to lets Phil Gardner UK diy 457 December 4th 07 01:28 AM
RACE AND IQ. RACE AND CRIME. WHITE LIBERALS AND HYPOCRISY. Ted Home Repair 1 June 23rd 07 05:05 AM
A Race to ... Swingman Woodworking 15 January 10th 07 07:09 PM
A Race to ... Swingman Woodworking 1 December 25th 06 07:10 PM
A Race to ... Swingman Woodworking 7 December 24th 06 12:09 AM