Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lets be in the Race

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:32:12 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 8/30/2014 2:29 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 8/30/2014 12:21 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/30/2014 10:04 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Because of your willingness to take ownership of tasks and your
ability to quickly solve problems, as indicated here, I nominate you,
Ed. Of course, all travel, lodging, food and other expenses are your
responsibly.

Thank you for the vote of confidence. My bags are packed and I'm ready
to go. I am sorry to have to report I'm representing a bunch of cheap
*******s that won't be paying for my stay at a 5 Star hotel. I do
expect one of you will give me a ride to the airport though. Just give
a toot when you pull into the driveway next to my 4 suitcases and I'll
be out by the time you have them loaded.

Be there in half hour or so.

I'm still waiting two hours now. Its getting dark and cold, please hurry.

I agree. Trees, Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water cost money..."we
don't have a strategy yet".