Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Here's what (probably) happened to Higgs re avast

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 06:02:25 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

I think HB is a clueless lib.

Aw c'mon, you're joshin' me, right?
--
"The definition of a liberal, a liberal is somebody that doesn't care what you do as long as it's mandatory". -- Charles Krauthammer
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 08:56:00 -0400, Frank
wrote:

HB, he/she/it, has originally posted rant in garden group and had gotten
hosed at $179 for the service.

Somebody tossed her salad?

Has she posted pix?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Here's what (probably) happened to Higgs re avast Fine print

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 10:42:19 -0700 (PDT), Higgs Boson
wrote:

My basic interest is getting my computer fixed.

I said before to find a 12-year old.

So if Avast isn't PROMPTLY forthcoming about arranging to fixing my computer, and I have to hire $omebody, I do plan to take them to Small Claims, since they have a presence in CA and maybe other states. And of course dedicate myself to Sara Meric anywhere I can.

When you file this claim against AVAST, please give us a case number
as I want to see the final result, see them spank you.

"... dedicate myself to Sara Meric anywhere I
can."

You really are an idiot. Tell everyone here what standing you have in
court, Sara. You really are as dumb as I think you are. For the
record: define "fraud". Tell us the difference in fraud and you being
an idiot.

I told you they will eat your lunch in court. Being the dumb ass you
are, you think you can beat them. AVAST is dealing with an unarmed
idiot. A judge with a half-lick-of-brains will tell what an idiot you
are. Officers of the court will escort you out of the building.

You are a dumb lib trying to fill the courts with frivolous law suits.
You dumb asses can't figure that much out.

Especially when she reads the fine print of the EULA and finds out that they
can go after her or at the very least make her submit to arbitration.

--
Tekkie