Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Ignition key didn't turn

This morning the ignition key wouldn't turn. I fiddled around with gear
shift, steering wheel, removed and reinserted key and it worked! Restarted
several times later as I drove around with no problems.

2012 Versa Hatchback. Has one of those chipped ignition key - yes, I'm sure
I used the right key - I only have one on my key ring. Any ideas? I'm
concerned it may happen again and strand me. I suspect I did something
wrong. I've only had the car a few months. I'll read the manual again later
for clues when I have a little time.

I'm a worry wart.

Thoughts?

TIA

My sears radial arm saw motor won't turn over when I turn it on. Jerry Woodworking 9 March 7th 18 06:23 PM
Urgent help needed! 1996 Chevy Silverado ignition key wont turn. Mytruck is stranded. stryped[_3_] Metalworking 5 May 21st 10 12:31 PM
Full turn v 3/4 turn taps mo UK diy 9 November 3rd 08 02:52 AM
GE 32" won't turn on. heard 3 beeps then clicking as if trying to turn on Pat Electronics Repair 1 September 8th 06 11:28 PM
Sony Model KV-32XBR48 slow turn on and flashing video for short period at turn on Ron Novini Electronics Repair 4 September 20th 03 12:10 AM