Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default OT Ignition key didn't turn

This morning the ignition key wouldn't turn. I fiddled around with gear
shift, steering wheel, removed and reinserted key and it worked! Restarted
several times later as I drove around with no problems.

2012 Versa Hatchback. Has one of those chipped ignition key - yes, I'm sure
I used the right key - I only have one on my key ring. Any ideas? I'm
concerned it may happen again and strand me. I suspect I did something
wrong. I've only had the car a few months. I'll read the manual again later
for clues when I have a little time.

I'm a worry wart.

Thoughts?

TIA