Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Phil Collins donates extensive Alamo collection to Texas

Interview:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3644446671001/phil-collins-donates-extensive-alamo-collection-to-texas/?playlist_id=930909808001#sp=show-clips

Or

https://tinyurl.com/lvslyvd
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:49:07 -0700, Oren wrote:

Interview:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3644446671001/phil-collins-donates-extensive-alamo-collection-to-texas/?playlist_id=930909808001#sp=show-clips

Or

https://tinyurl.com/lvslyvd

Wish I could see those, My best memory of Phil Collins was his acting in
Miami Vice series. Excellent work. And then feeling the empathy pain for
him when he won an Oscar for his song, and they wouldn't let him perform
his own song! Go figure.

When we visited the Alamo Ms and I were standing by the front gate talking
with two park guards about the history of the Alamo, etc. Suddenly I felt
what is best described as being hit in the back of the legs at 'child'
height, like a little kid trying to get your attention type hit. The guard
saw my sudden movement in response and asked [without biasing the answer]
why did you just jerk like that? My answer was to describe what I felt,
his response was yeah that happens to a lot of visitors here. They
describe being hit in the back of the legs all the time. Spooky!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 29, 2014 9:23:53 AM UTC-5, Robert Macy wrote:
....And then feeling the empathy pain for

him when he won an Oscar for his song, and they wouldn't let him perform

his own song! Go figure.

Agree, the producers thought, "no one knows this guy!" WTF! Total idiots!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 07:23:53 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

[...]

The collection:

http://en.wikicollecting.org/phil-collins-alamo-collection