Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot Scam

Thought I'd better alert you to this scam. Be careful...you could be next.

A warning for men who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking girls in their mid-20's in shorts and tank tops come over to your car as you are loading your car. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, leaning over the windshield. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th and 24th. Also three times just yesterday and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Target is a good place for cheap wallets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:37:06 -0400, gfretwell wrote:

Two seriously good-looking girls in their mid-20's in shorts and tank tops come over to your car as you are loading your car. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, leaning over the windshield. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th and 24th. Also three times just yesterday and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Is it just me or does your text scroll unreadably to the right?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2014-06-29 10:34 AM, Lance Echolot wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:37:06 -0400, gfretwell wrote:

Two seriously good-looking girls in their mid-20's in shorts and tank tops come over to your car as you are loading your car. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, leaning over the windshield. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th and 24th. Also three times just yesterday and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Is it just me or does your text scroll unreadably to the right?

It's just you
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/29/14 10:34 am, Lance Echolot wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:37:06 -0400, gfretwell wrote:

Two seriously good-looking girls in their mid-20's in shorts and tank tops come over to your car as you are loading your car. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, leaning over the windshield. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th and 24th. Also three times just yesterday and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Is it just me or does your text scroll unreadably to the right?

It's your crappy newsreader. Mine -- Thunderbird -- wraps the text at
whatever width I set the message windows to.

Perce
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lance Echolot" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:37:06 -0400, gfretwell wrote:

Two seriously good-looking girls in their mid-20's in shorts and tank tops come over to your car as you are loading your car. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, leaning over the windshield. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to Lowe's. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th and 24th. Also three times just yesterday and very likely this coming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

Is it just me or does your text scroll unreadably to the right?

What news reader are you using?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Lance Echolot" wrote in message

Is it just me or does your text scroll unreadably to the right?

I see from your headers.... X-Newsreader: Forte Agent 1.91/32.564...

I remember 2 other people giving me instructions on how to wrap my posts over the years. They were also using Agent. Probably is a setting that you need to change?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 23:30:09 -0800, "Guv Bob"
wrote:

[...]

I warned my neighbor. Now he wants to go shop at HD with me.